Two

Her Whisper

Song Joongki, the CEO of automobile industry, is the hottest bachelor in the business world. Now adays in most of the business megazine cover he could be seen posing. After the launching of new model car which was a big hit in the market has added fuel to his poppularity. The Chaebol's daughters were line up to marry him. Who wouldn't want to marry their daughter to uprising person. Indeed he fit the caterory perfectly of ideal husband.

The popularity causing chaos isn't like by Joongki. He also becomes one of the centre of attention for media much to his dislike. He can be consider as celebraty by the amount of paparaze following him every where he goes. He can't even breath peacefully, that is how much suffocating the media make him to felt.

And so started the search for the house, a house which isn't big but cozy, and most important it must situated in a quiet place.

"Sir I had arrange your appointment with the owner" the secretary inform Joongki, he nod his head. Finally after three month of engaging his man to search for his perfer house, now ended.

Baekhyun stir the tea to mix the sugar properly.

"Dear you're adding lot of sugar", Baekhyun didn't realise until his mother tell him. He was having breakfast with his mother

"Oh" he reply shortly and drink the tea.

Mrs. Byun look at her son concernly.

"Doesn't it taste sweet?" his mother ask

Baekhyun just stare at his mother thinking what she is trying to imply. His mother mention the cup of tea that he just drank, then it came his mind what he did.

"What is it? You know you can always tell me" worried was written all over his mother's face.

"Today is our anniversary", Baekhyun speak. His mother instantly know why her son become like this.

"It's been 2 years but she didn't contact me just for once" he close his eyes, trying to calm his anger

"Son just forget about her, remember she betrayed you, she leave you" his mother said.

"I'm trying mom, so just to erase her memory I'll sell the house" his mom widen her house, she knew how precious that house means to Baekhyun. She felt sorry for her son, if Hyoan didn't leave him his son would have never been so depress.

"Don't worry mom, I'm alright, I have an appointment with a client so I'm leaving" Baekhyun stood abruptly and went away.

Baekhyun's mother curse Hyoan, she can't believe that there was a time when she thought Hyoan was perfect for her son. Now she regret it for allowing her son to marry Hyoan. "I Wish she'll never be happy"

"Are you the Byun Baekhyun?" Joogki exclaim as soon as he reach the appointed place just to found his old friends.

Baekhyun eyes gleam with suprise to see his client, a smile spread across his face. He stand up and hug his friend.

"Joongki what a pleasant suprise"

"Indeed" Joongki reply taking his seat across Baekhyun.

"So how's life"

"Tiring, I thought that I'll die" Joongki reply. Both of them start catching up about each other. In between discussing about the house. Their talk was interrupted by a call on Baekhyun's phone.

"Joongki-ah please take care of the house, me and my wife tressure it alot" Baekhyun for the last time thought of reffering Hyoan as his wife for the last time. Joongki slightly caught the saddness in Baekhyun's eyes. He was about to ask but was interrupted again by a high pitch voice

"Oppa!" a girl came running towards them, Baekhyun smile, he stand up and went to hug her.

"Jooki-ah meet my wife, Haemi" the girl smile at him. "Haemi, meet my old friend Joongki"

"The famous bachelor", Haemi exclaim extending her hand "I guess so" Joongki gave her his killing smile while shaking his hand.

"You brat you didn't invite me at your marriage" Joongki said.

"Not my fault you was out of the country", they continue to talk and at last they sign the paper of the house.

 


Baekhyun entry with his new wife.