Three

Her Whisper

Jung Hyoan or Mrs. Byun Hyoan, one of the know painter in Seoul is what she was know as.

She got loving and carring parents, sister and friend.Perfect, one can term her life as, even though there was the tough time but isn't what life is?

Hyoan was an average looking girl with a dream of curving her name on the famous painter of the world. Now, her dream is crashed

"Why?" the word rang in her head for the past two years, no one was there to answer it and she herself wasn't able to find the answer either.

Hyoan sit lifelessly sit at one corner of the used to be their bedroom, it would have been better if she has life. Emptiness invade her, she blankly stares at the wall covered with the wallpaper of her choice.

She remember how she and Baekhyun had fight over the wallpaper for their master bedroom. Baekhyun wanted a simple checkered patern with bright colour and Hyoan wanted it to be a floral design, at last they decided by playing rock, paper, scissor. Hyoan won and hence her choice of wallpaper was choosen. She remember how Baekhyun pouted after his lose, he look very cute making her to eat him up and squeal like fangirl, in order to lift his spirit she promise to go on a picnic instead of spending on her canvas

 

She sigh, it's her past, a cruel one. Everytime she recall her memories it always stuck at certain point.

Hyoan wish to die, it is another thing that she already die. If a living person is to be in herplace he or she would have gone crazy or maybe commit suicide. Because, living alone at a place for 2 year where there is no one to make interaction with you is total insane.

The sound of vehicle is heard making Hyoan perked her ear.

"Baekhyun", she thought and quickly went pass through the walls, excitement arouse in her. But to her dismay a car just went pass her house, her face fell off, she slowly went inside the house again. This happens usually and she can't be blame, Baekhyun is the person she wanted to see even if it just a glimpse.

"Joongki-ah" he heard his door burst open revealing his mother, he secretly glare at his assistant.

"Mom" he exclaim and hug her tightly.

"What brings you here?" he hesisted, Song Joongki was never afraid of anyone, just an exception for one women that is standing infront of him

"Why you didn't tell me about your moving out?", she gave him a sharp stare making him gulp his siliva hard. Joongki know that his mother would never approve of him living alone and far away from her place. But that was the demand of the situation and he admit that he need a break.

"Mom, you know that why I didn't told you", he reply calmly.

"I know but what if you fall ill? What if you don't have your proper mea-" she said out continuously as if she forgot to take her breath after all it is a mother instinct that kick in her.

"MOM I'll be fine" he held her hand tightly and gave her an ensuring smile.

"That's why I don't want you to move out, it just that my mind is fill with worries about you and you even refuse to keep a maid" his mother let out a sigh

"Trust me mom, I'll be fine" he said.

"It's just I love you" his mother explain again, on the other hand she was trying to stop her son to leave though he will still live in Seoul.

"I love you too Mom, I need to leave now and for your concern Dad is cool about my moving" he said and held his luggage.

"Bye! MOM " He gave her a hug and went out of his appartment. His mother just watch his retreating figure.