Fifteen

Her Whisper

 Joongki stand alone in the room, practically though he was alone always. 

Baekyun? Is she related to him?

Joongki slumped on the near couch and closed his eyes he was frustrated. It was a long day to begin with. First his parents came without notice and his mother commended him to go on a date or even worse asked him to get married soon, he wasn't insane to choose the later option and so he agreed to go on a date. He could imagine himself being stuck with a girl he doesn't like. Forget about it the things that makes him so agitated was Hyoan. 

Yes, the annoying immature ghost, who would dance to "sailor moon" song and tends to giggle a lot in his worst time.

 

Sawing her sad face didn't make him rest in peace, he pity her. Came to think about it he didn't know about her life. Neither he showed any interest in her story nor did she tries to let him know. 

Where is her husband? 

 

What happened? 

 

Lots of questions swirl in his mind, why now? He wondered when he had got a headache to deal with.

 

Still Joongki keep wondering about her life but most of all he wanted an answer was the reason behind her sudden out brust. 

 

After death is it possible for ghost girl to have their menstrual cycle?

 

Period? Joongki scold himself, man minds are likely to loose control over their thoughts and when it happens it tends to travel a miles without even knowing where would it lead. Whether it is bad or good, doesn't questions about their character, the disadvantages of thought. 

 

"Argh" Joongki kept the tv remote on the table again, his mind was thinking about the ghost life that he had now reached about girls having their period. 

Flashback

 

"The number you are trying to reach is currently sw-" Baekhyun tossed his phone aside. He rubbed his face, all he wished was for a tea or maybe hot coffee. 

 

"Oppa! " Haemi walk in, she hold two cup of coffee, God must have grant his wish. Baekhyun looked up and by default a smile drew on his face

 

"I brought coffee for you" 

 

"That's what I'm craving for it"

 

"I know you must be tired" 

 

"Eommonim is going to cooked your fav. for dinner" Haemi said as she started to message his shoulder to ease his stressed muscle. 

 

"Really, then I've got no reason to be late"

 

"Good, you shouldn't be because I know you love my desert and I bet you wouldn't want to missed it"

 

Baekhyun smile, Haemi leaned and peck his lips. 

 

"I'll get going then bye"

 

"Bye" Baekhyun smile "take care" he yelled out when Haemi was about to closed the door to his chamber, she nodded and smiled in reply. 

 

Unknown to both Haemi and Baekhyun, Hyoan witnessed everything. 

 

She sat on the floor, while everything happened starting from their conversation and to their act of lovey dovey. 

 

After Haemi left, Hyoan stood up, eyes were burning were red, the feeling of betrayed, sad, anger all raise up. Her trembling feet finally brought her near to Baekhyun, who was siting in his placed enjoying the caffeine. 

 

"I thought you love me"

 

"I thought you were sad because I was gone"

 

"I-I, yo-you cheat on me with my best friend"

 

Hyoan started hitting Baekhyun asking why he betray her? Why did she cried for him? 

 

Her question were unanswered, she cried but no one cared, she wanted to disappear from the world and she didn't even know how. 

 

 

°•°•°•°•°•°

 

That day alot of things happened. Sora went home late at night, she need to complete the flowers order. 

 

When she enter something wasn't right, though it was preety late, the silence sends chill to her bone. 

 

Her hand reached for the switch, she felt like checking things and damn she was right, she found her mother wheel chair fall on the side. She quickly ran to her parents room just to find it open and empty. 

 

"Appa! appa" she started checking the house for her parents, her weariness fade at once an panic surfaces. 

 

She started to call on her father phone just to found it ringing on the table. 

 

"I pay the rent on time, I-I do remember paying the debtor and there is time for the next month" 

Then where was her parents? 


 

#ShortUpdate