Eleven

Her Whisper

Flashback

"Please don't leave me", she pleaded, she don't remember why they were fighting or having a fight, she only knew he was leaving and she has to stop him. The latter didn't mind her and continue folding his clothes and stuffed inside the lugguage quickly.

"Please for once just listen to me", she didn't stop persuing him. A loud shut indicate his packing to be done. He turn around but didn't gave her a glance at all. Her heart ache badly. He gaze the room for a while and let a pitty smile.

 "Please don't-" she try to hold his hand when he was about to leave the house, a shock wave hit her hard, her hand went past him, she can't touch him at all, only if she knew she was invisible for him. No matter what she said he can't hear her.

Her mind stopped working, as if a part of it was erased. She grab her head unable to figure what was happening, her mind played all events that happened from morning, she wakes up, prepared breakfast, Baekhyun leaving for work and then followed by preparation for their anniversary then...

 

“ahh” Hyoan felt the sharp pain hitting her gead. Tears continuously roll down her cheek. 

 

“Baekhyun is gone” her mind reminded. The house felt empty and dark. She weiped away her tears and stood up, her legs trembled a bid from numbness. 

It took many years to build up the world of hers and Baekhyun, many efforts were made to make their relationship perfect. Hyoan can't give up so easily on their relationship without trying. What and how she is going to stop their relationship from crumbling, she has no idea all she wanted to know was where Baekhyun was and to stop him. Making out of the house, she started running. All the places Baekhyun used to visit, she search for him. And lastly she went to his parents house and as luck was by her side, she witnessed Baekhyun with his parents outside the house. Relieve, she went to him and hug him just to pass through him. 

 

Why? She examine herself, no bruise, was she dreaming? 

"Baekhyun-ah" "Baekie" she tried calling him with different name that she used to call him. 

 

No replied. 

 

“Are you going to be alright?” his mother asked.

 

“Umm” he gave a short answer, his eyes was red and voice slightly cracked. 

“Don’t go” his mother hug him, his father stood beside him. “I’ll come back mother”

 

"Don't go... you don't have to go please. I'll be good to you Baekyun-ah I promise, I was at fault" she kneeled in front of him. 

With his baggage in hand he walked passed by her and drove away.

-----

Joongki felt confuse. In fact, surprised at the ghosts reaction. Earlier she was acting so hyper now she’s gloomy. She pinned herself to the window as if she’s being bipolar.

 

Joongki observed her. He liked the silence but it was bugging him to ask her. Their car stopped

“Sir a girl is asking for help” the driver inform, Joongki frown, but gave the permission. A few minutes passed, the driver didn't return, he felt a sudden chill, and thought’s started accumulating in his mind.

"What if the driver is dead?" he looks beside him, the ghost’s mood was sulky. 

"Is she acting like this to plan on killing me?" he slides away from het to his side door, trying hard not to get the ghosts attention. 

 I don't want to die" he opened the door and got out from the car. Not a few distances from him he saw his driver and the girl working on her car. He breadth, quickly wiping away his sweat.

It was around 9pm; the sky was glowing bright with twinkling stars, he walk over to the car and asked about the problem. He seems to notice the car need more time to get better, so he offered the girl to give a lift. After giving a thought, Sora agreed to take the offer and beside she can’t manage to be alone in the street with no existence of being.

 

The car moved again, Joongki notice the girl to be the one who was talking to Baekhyun earlier, he shook the weird feeling. He got to experience the weird and tense atmosphere. Both of them (Sora and Baekhyun) were exchanging glares.

 

Hyoan averted her gage to the front part of the car to see her sister sitting.

" What happened?"  she was drowned in her own emotion that she fail to notice her surroundings. She turns to her side to ask the guy about the situation and she found the guy was starring at her sister.

She cleared , no reaction. Hyoan again did the same. Joongki then turned and raised his eyebrow. He was so caught up reminiscing about the ‘glaring incident’ as he would name it; he didn’t realize he was starring at the girl until he heard someone making sound of clearing throat. Hyoan glared at him she has already got the idea that he is single and may be a player and doesn’t want him to hit on her precious sister. She can’t talk to him. He had reminded her many times, so glaring might help her from diverting his attention from her sister.

Joongki gave her a weird look thinking the ghost might have gone insane. Shooking his head he looked back to the front. No conversation was made during the ride but Hyoan continued glaring at him which made him feel uncomfortable.

Sora was dropped to the car repairing store. Sora thanked him and walked away.

“Don’t you dare hit on her” as soon as they went inside the house, Hyoan threatened Joongki.

“Ha-ha very funny” he ignored her glare and continued walking to his room.

“Wait a minute!” he turns around and gave her a piercing stares, slowly walking towards her. She gulped and took a step backward. He leaned forward and narrowed his eye brow and said

“Are you by any chance jealous! Don’t worry she is not my type.” And he gave her a small cheeky smile. He was amused by her reaction. He turn around and walk again to his room.

Thinking, why on earth he  and when did he began to make conversation with the ghost. No matter what it was counted as friendly gesture to Joongki. 

“ I'm not jealous I've a hu-sband" Hyoan shout back at him.