Four

Her Whisper

He feel every part of his body relaxing, once again he feel refreshing. The beautiful view of nature makes all his tiredness went away. The car went up the hill, he was on his way to the house, trees were everywhere, leaves covering the sun lights from reaching the ground. For a moment he thought of taking leave from work forever and get lost in the beauty of nature but again the old man known as his father would never allow him to do so, for he is the future hire.

His driver drove through the flower field, he couldn't help and roll down the window and extend his hand to feel freshness of natuqe. The wind blew his hair to messier, he smile cotendly. Its been like ages since he felt the nature. Work never leave his side alway stay beside him giving him load of stress. After the successfull launching of the new car model his let him to take a few days leave. The decision of moving out from the busy city turns to be a good choice.

Sora water the flower, but her focus was somewhere else. Ever since the shameful act her sister has commited her family is in a bad shape now. Her marriage was broken because thd groom family doesn't want to relate with a shameful family. Her father used be a business man, but his company went bankrupt which was cause by the Byun familly as they have sworn to make their life a living hell for making their familly name to shame more precisely the son Byun Baekhyun was hurt and determine to take revenge on Hyoan. Sora recall how her mother got and now she was paralyse. She let out a sigh, if she could she would have erase her memory about Hyoan, even her memory of Hyoan makes her feel disgusting. That much she dispise her once lovely sister. Nothing but her life is full of misery because of her. So, they didn't felt the need to search for Hyoan

Hyoan like usual visit her sister but instead of givig her the cheerful greeting she always used to give she quietly stood in the corner and watch her sister working. She still is feeling down about the burned down things. Soon she notice her sister continuous sighing and frowning. She was worried about her but as much as she wanted to ask about it she knew she won't get anything as answer. She feel herself heaving a deep sigh too.

"I hate you Hyoan" she heard it clearly, her sister has said it aloud. She widened her eyes in shock, never expected to hear this from her sister. She could see the hatered for her in the eyes of her sister. Her heart cramble now her only sister also hate her, reasons still remains unknown to her, tears slip out from her eyes without her knowledge, hand clasp afraid to be heard by her sister as if it was possible to hear her.

"Peep, peep" Hyoan heard the loud hongking of the car, her eyes divert to the road, she found sora crossing the road, probably going to deliver the flower, on the other side a speeding car was coming. The reflexes of her make Hyoan to run towards her sister. She shouts to walk faster but her sister seems to be immerse in something serious. She quickly run and try to shield her sister body but eventualy the car hit her sister. Why everytime she forget herself being a ghost. Hyoan felt helpless, she sits beside her sister, she didn't forget to pray to god not to let her sister die. She does try to call for help but you know no one can hear her.

Joonki body jerk as the car stop abruptly, making him break the interaction with nature. "What happen?" he ask his driver."Sir" the driver answer nervously "I think I hit a women" he reply shuttering. Jooking eyes widened he quickly came out of his car and went to see the situation of the car. Hyoan feel a rush of relieve wash over her when she saw Joongki. She continuously thanks god and him. "Are you stupid? Didn't you see what/who is in the road?" Joongki scold his driver. "I'm sorry sir" The said driver remained silent thinking it would be the best to shut his mouth. Joongki check the pulse of Sora. "She's unconcious, bring her to the house" Joonki commanded, the noded. Hyoan run after the car, she saw where the car was heading to and she didn't like it.

"I have everything you own Hyoan" a women laugh evilly looking at the torn picture of Hyoan and Baekhyun. She pour herself a drink and sip it still smirking at what she thought as her victory