One

Her Whisper

"Good morning", Hyoan greet herself as she make her way out of the house. The sun shone brightly up in the blues.

"Grandfather how are you doing?", she greet the old man who was busy reading his newspaper in the park and sit beside him.

"Yeah! I'm fine too, I'm going to visit my sister, have a good day", she answer the old man like he has reply her question.

She walk down the road and stop infront of a flower shop

"Big sis!", she run towards the girl, the owner of the flower shop. The girl arrange the flower and unpack the freshly arrive one.

"Today is our aniversary", Hyoan said having a huge grin plaster on her face. She always tell her sister everything not to mention in detail. The latter continue doing her work not giving a damn about what she is speaking.

"I think he'll arrange a surprise for me like he did two years ago", she continue. A sigh escape her lips as she mention the years. She saw her sister greeting a customer, "Oh it seems that you are busy I'll come later", Hyoan wave her hand biding her goodbye.

"Should I dress nicely?", she question herself.

"He'll be happy to see me", she let out a squeal thinking about her husband reaction when he'll saw her dress beautifully. She scoff trying to bring herself in reality

"He leaved you remember", Hyoan mumble. As she climb up the road to her house she saw a few men gathering around her house. She quickly run to see what was happening. She saw the men were throwing out her things out of the house.

"What are you doing to my things?", she ask them. Soon the picture frame of Baekhyun and her were thrown to the ground making it shatter into pieces.

"Sir we need to renovet some part of the house", she heard a man talk on the phone

"It need a cleaning, yeah don't worry sir it'll be all done"

"Don't forget to burn every thing in the house", the other line command.

"Yes sir", the man ended the call.

"This is my house, you can't change anything without my permission", Hyoan try to stop the men who are busy throwing away the things she and Baekhyun had collected but result in the men jto be just pass by her.

"No please don't do this to me", she tremble down as her tears fall.

"Baekhyun-ah please stop them", she call out for her husband wishing just for this one time he could hear her. She treasure everything in the house

Hyoan feel helpless, she knew herself being a ghost that no one can see, hear and touch her. It's been two years since she died. She didn't remember how she died. Everyday she'll act like she is still alive, greeting the grandfather in the park and to visit her sister, talking with her even though they didn't reply her.

The house is the only thing she has after Baekhyun leaved her and it seems like it is going to be taken soon.

A fire was set to the things that was thrown away from the house.

"No please please..." she just watch her memories burn slowly. Crying out a loud didn't matter when no one hear her.

"If I'm alive...", she said. It was indeed a suprise aniversary gift for her.

 


"Mr. Song we found a house of your liking", a girl call out for the man. The man turn around and gave her the smile that everygirl will fall for.

"Good, set a meeting with the owner", he command while dismissing her to go.

Is it really the house of his liking?