The Words With Meaning

Remember Nothing

For 3 days, Taeyeon hadn't eaten anything, she just kept herself closed in that room. Jessica just spent most of her time in her office or leaning against the door oposite to the door. Waiting for her to come out, to open the door, to call anyone. She knew she wasn't that, she could see her shadow move about under the door.
Finally at the end of the third day. Taeyeon opened the door. She walked right past Jessica as if she wasn't even there. Jessica collapsed. She didn't cry nor speak, she was just shocked...why would she do this? Taeyeon looked at Jessica at the corner of her eye. 

"I'm sorry" She thought.

Taeyeon walked to Sooyoung's office. She got inside and looked at Sooyoung.
Sooyoung was a bit surprised but she kept her composure.

"You want to go see her don't you" Sooyoung said.

Taeyeon didn't have the notepad. She didn't say anything and for that matter nothing needed to be said, Sooyoung could understand just from her look.

"I can't go, but I'll ask Tiffany to drive you"

Taeyeon bowed. She went back to her room, she opened the drawer, it had some clothes Sooyoung had bought for her.
She got dressed, and went outside. Tiffany was waiting for her, ah, that car, that's where she fell.
Jessica followed her out. She looked at Jessica...she got inside the car. 
Jessica just watched as she left with Tiffany, she wondered what she was going to do.

Jessica went to Sooyoung's office. 

"She's going to meet her"

"Her?"

"Yes, Seohyun" 

"Wait a minute, you kept protecting her all these years so you can just give her up"

"You don't understand! She's going to say what Seohyun needed to hear"

"You or me, we'll never know, but she knows, she knows what she needs to say"

"I was simply waiting until she was actually ready to face Seohyun and say the words"

"What words?"

"Apart from everything she might say...Taeyeon needed to be able to say..."

"I'm sorry"

"From the bottom of her heart, that's the only thing that can ever stop Seohyun"

"I know how Seohyun may look but...she's still in love with Taeyeon, even now"

"So Taeyeon is going to finish it...I hope" Sooyoung said as she got up and looked out the window.

Jessica looked down. 


Tiffany's car pulled by the sidewalk, in front of the massive building that was the Unmyeong Group.
Taeyeon looked at it. Yes, she had been here before. She hated this place, it still gave her bad vibes.
She looked at Tiffany and smiled. She bowed her head slightly as if she was thanking her.
Tiffany grabbed her wrist before she left.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?"

Taeyeon smiled. 
Tiffany let go of her arm.

"I'll wait here" Tiffany said.

Taeyeon waved a hand as she walked to the building. Tiffany grabbed the phone and called Sooyoung.

"She went inside" 

"We can only wait now"

Jessica kept in her seat, wondering how Taeyeon was gonna face Seohyun after all this time.

Taeyeon walked inside the building and went to the elevators. She got inside.
Some people recognized her and looked at her. Some stared, some glared...
She didn't mind. The elevator stopped at the top floor. Taeyeon got out. Seohyun was right over there, sitting on that desk, the whole floor was just her office.

"Look at you" Seohyun said as she swiveled her chair, so she could look at Taeyeon.

"Broken"

Taeyeon simply stood there.

"I heard that you can't even speak"

"Maybe that's good"

Taeyeon looked at her.

"You know, I went to visit Hyoyeon"

Taeyeon frowned and then glared her.

"Oh, she's okay, don't worry"

"I just wanted to see if she was okay, how she was living...what my family did...it was not my choice"

Seohyun looked down, perhaps genuinly saddened.
Taeyeon didn't move an inch and simply kept looking at her.

"Why did you come here Taeyeon?"

"Are you coming back to me? Did you finally realize you can't live without me?"

Taeyeon kept an expressionless face.

"Did you finally come here to love me?!"

"Love me Taeyeon!"

"I want you to love me, can't you do that, is it too hard!"

"That's all I ever wanted!"

"Yes, yes, I agreed, yes he came to me, he said he could make my problems go away, yes! Yes, I know I agreed, but..."

"I never knew they'd do that...I was just angry at you because...all the promises and all the wishes were...a lie"

Taeyeon looked at her. She walked up to Seohyun.
She hugged her. Seohyun hugged her back, she held her tight.

"I'm sorry" Taeyeon's faint voice whispered in her ear.

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry"

She repeated. Seohyun collapsed, she pushed Taeyeon away.

"I hate you!"

"You destroyed me, I should...I should kill you..."

Taeyeon opened her arms wide, leaving herself open as if saying, kill me then.

"You...you don't understand"

"It's just..."

Taeyeon pulled out a folded sheet from her pocket...she left it on top of Seohyun's table.

"I'm sorry" She muttered one last time.

She left that office, she got down on the elevator, she got back into the car. Tiffany looked at her, she looked as if a weight had been removed from her.
Taeyeon let out a loud sigh. She looked at Tiffany and smiled.
Tiffany started the car and left, they left that cursed building behind.

Seohyun was still collapsed on the floor. She got up, tears streaming down her face, she grabbed that paper.

"I'm sorry, I know that will never be able to say it to you enough, I still don't remember much from when we were together but I remember enough to tell you this Seohyun...
I never loved you...and I'm sorry for that, all I did was so that I could get my father's company back. Was it the right thing to do?
No, I should've never used you, I hope that in time you may be able to forgive me. I'm sorry about having played with your feelings, I hope that...you can find someone who will love you for who you are, someone who won't just use you...
I doubt our paths cross again but...if they do, let it be on better terms

With care

Kim Taeyeon"



Jessica once again kept waiting for Taeyeon, she went to Taeyeon's room. She sat on her bed. Waiting for her to return.
Suddenly the door opened and in came Taeyeon. She looked at Jessica.
Jessica showed Taeyeon the sheet where she had written, "my fault" over and over.

"I don't believe in this"

"Even if it was...it doesn't matter to me, I love you now...I love the you now, not the one from your past"

"Jessica" Taeyeon said.

Jessica's eyes opened in surprise.

Taeyeon pulled another paper from her pocket. She gave it to Jessica.

"Will you still love me tomorrow?"

Taeyeon looked at Jessica, tears threatening to fall.

"Of course I will silly, no matter what, I'll always love you"

Jessica hugged Taeyeon tight, she kissed her, passionately, slowly.
Taeyeon pushed her back a bit, their faces inches apart.

"I love you" Taeyeon said.

A faint voice but to Jessica life saving.

 

  THE END

 


Thank You Everyone

 

감사합니다

 

Sincerely 

 

Trane658

CA99KyF.gif