Absolute Selflessness

Love and Pain and Everything in between (On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM: IU - Someday

 

Days passed by smoothly.  It was normal and not as eventful as before.  If there’s something that changed, it was for the good, Jessica thought.  Super Junior and the girls began to hang out with each other, though her friends were a little cautious on their new found friendship.  The snarky remarks of the guys always offended them but they have to deal with it for Jessica.  She made it clear to them that they’re her new family.  They weren’t that heartless to fail her.

Their relationship commenced after the semi-final tournament.  Super Junior watched and cheered for them, and they won.  During the championship game, they were also present.  Their involvement in juvenile delinquent fights decreased in a week by spending more time with the girls.  Yet in reality, the DO had given them last warning, otherwise they’ll be expelled.  They’re tamed beasts all of a sudden.

As for Donghae, he was hitting two birds with one stone.  Since Jessica holds the gang’s fate, he should watch out for her.  Remember the last brawl they got into?  She was the witness the school administration’s waiting for so they could pass judgment on SJ.

“I can read your thoughts, you know.  You still haven’t changed, Dong-brat,” said Sehun.

What is it to you?  I should look after my friends too.  Bros first before hoes.  He replied mentally.

“But Noona needs you more.  Don’t you want to be released from the curse?—”

“I, now, open the floor for your suggestions on what we’re going to play today,” Siwon spoke, saving Donghae from Sehun’s confrontation.  Hyukjae raised his hand.  “Truth or dare.”

“Think of something new, Monkey,” Kangin argued.

“The 007 Bang Game,” Yesung suggested absentmindedly.

“Hyung!  I said ‘new’.  Which part of it can’t you understand?”

“How about the Never-Have-I-Ever Game?” Tiffany said.  “Are you familiar with it?”  Some shook their heads while the others nodded.  Since it sounded like a foreign game, they all agreed to it.  She explained the rules.  “We’ll have to modify it a little bit.  Liquors aren’t allowed in school thus we’ll replace it with a lipstick.”

The guys groaned hearing the thing.

“For starters, make a statement like—never have I ever failed in a course.  Whoever has experienced such have to mark him/herself with this; if no one did, the person who made the statement had to do the punishment.  Anyone who has a clean face by the end wins.”

And so the game began…

 

 

“Never have I ever sneaked my parents’ credit cards.”  It was Seohyun.  The guilty people grunted before taking the lipstick. Most of them got marks on their faces except for the lucky ones—Donghae, Siwon, Seohyun and Jessica.

“Were you all saints in your past lives?” Heechul said gratingly.

Siwon raised his hands, “I have my own cards, why would I get theirs?”

“The allowance they’re giving me is enough,” Seohyun explained.

Donghae and Jessica nodded in unison, agreeing with the maknae.  Call it of luck for the four.  But if truth be told, they were actually playing safe.  That’s because the others weren’t that clever in formulating striking statements.

“Alright, next!” Kyuhyun shouted in annoyance.

“My turn,” Sooyoung grinned sheepishly—she’s up to something, to be honest.  “Never have I ever been to the Vatican City to join a pilgrimage.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter