For the first time

Love and Pain and Everything in between (On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM: Nicole Scherzinger - Happily Never After

 

“What is this......thing doing here?”

Donghae was awakened by the hurried footsteps.  His body was feeling numb.  He couldn’t move his arms and limbs.   Something felt weird.  His eyes were still store from sleeping but his eye balls grew bigger when he found himself at the Jung’s patio.  When and how did he get here?  Something’s really off because Mrs. Jung suddenly carried him.  Heck!  How was that possible?  He was heavier than her.

They went upstairs, straight to the pink room which he guessed is their daughter’s room.  She knocked three times before Jessica opened it.  “Baby, you left this outside.”

Aish!  Stop calling me this!  I am a human.  His brain hissed.  It irritated him more when Jessica eyed him with scrutiny, and then took him in her arms.  “Thanks, Mom,” she grinned before shutting the door close.  She sat him on the queen-sized bed and stared at him for the second time.

Urgh!  Didn’t she know that staring is rude?

She only stopped doing it when her alarm clock rang and she chimed, “Time to get ready for school!” and then she went in the bathroom.

That left him thinking what on earth was happening to him.  The situation was making him crazy.  He was immobile and can do nothing to get out of here.

“Yosh!”

He glanced on the window and saw a flying fairy-like creature waving at him.  His jaws slackened in shock when he recognized him.  “YOU!” he shouted with fury.

“Nice meeting you again, Dong-brat—what, no—Hae-brat—”

“Shut it!  It’s Lee Donghae.  What did you do to me?  And who the hell are you?”  He didn’t like the smug look on his face.

“I’m Oh Sehun, the son of Eros and Psyche.”  Truly, he had wings like Cupid.  “I’m the kid you ran into last night.  This is my real self.  And about what I did to you—I just punished you—”

“I don’t care if you’re a God.  Just explain what’s wrong with me,” he demanded.

“Sure,” he said curtly and flew to Jessica’s dresser to get a hand mirror.

Donghae screamed at the top his lungs when he saw his appearance.  He had big round eyes, big black nose, and brown hairy skin.  He looked like an inflated furry bear.  In short, he’s a giant teddy bear now.  “How—why do I look like this?!—Is this some kind of a ‘it’s-a-curse-you-need-to-do-good-deeds-to-break-it prank?”

“Exactly!” Sehun affirmed.  “Great!   You’re smart at picking up things.”

“I’m not stupid.”

“I didn’t say you are—”

Jessica came out of the bathroom, already in her uniform but still drying her hair.  She was oblivious of the other people in her room.  “She can’t see me and she can’t hear us,” Sehun explained and sat his tiny figure on the headboard.  “To be honest, I don’t know why I transformed you into that.”  Donghae’s mouth flung open.  “I just want to make Sica-noona happy and you’re the first person I saw and thought could help because you’re neighbours.”

“I’m in a useless state right now.”  Right.  His soul was trapped in a doll.

“Noona has a teddy-fettish!  Who knows if you can cheer her up—but you’re obliged to do it.  You’ll be like that if she’s in this subdivision, but outside, you’ll be back to normal.  Hey!  Don’t even think of escaping.  Otherwise, you’ll hate the consequences.”

“I swear I’m gonna beat you up…someday!”

“Do that.  And I’ll turn you into a pig in front of your gang.”

you! He cursed mentally.  He was no match against him.  It was hard for him and his pride to admit that he was helpless.  “So…what should I do?

“Befriend her.”

No freaking way!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter