No

You

Soojung PoV 

"Hey are you ok?" I heard my coworker/friend in our work restroom crying 

"Soojung!!! (Sob) Soojung, i... i caught my boyfriend cheating on me last night.. (Sob)" she said as she cry more. I just remember how i was back then when i use to believe in love and all that .  Like her i caught my (ex)boyfriend cheat on me too. And i also cried like this until theres no more tears left in me. After that day i promise myself that NEVER again im gona open my HEART to no one. 

I pat her back to comfort her and let her cry it all out. 

"Thi...(sob) This must be my (sob)karma" she said as she look at me. Her mascara are already ruined and her voice sounded miserable cause of her nose being clog up from all her crying. 

"Come on dont say that, your a good person, how can you say that this is your karma" i said as i give her some tissue so she can blow her nose. 


"You see (sob) i left a very good, loving and (sob) caring GIRLFRIEND just for him.... And what (sob) did he gave me in (sob) return soojung!!, THIS!!! He (sob) gave me this PAIN and miserable life.... Now i really REGRET that i choose HIM (sob) over HER" 

"Girlfriend????" Im so shock to find out that she had a girlfriend before. Cause looking at her i would never thought that she also swing that way like my unnies. 

"Yah (sob) shes a tomboy (sob) a very handsome tomboy to be exact, i met her when we were in college (sob) shes so wonderful and dorky (sob)... Soojung!!!! I really am stupid for hurting and letting (sob) her go, i want HER back soojung(sob)"  she said as she clench onto my shirt.

As i let her cry and tell me her epic love story. I cant help but to zone out  on her. Cause when she mention about her first and only tomboy girlfriend. I cant help not to think about my first and only tomboy that i slept with a few months ago. 

To be honest, i havent really stop thinking about HER. Maybe because she IS my first. I didnt know that SHE was a SHe when we started making out in the club NOT until we were both in the her kitchen counter. And to tell you the truth, that was the BEST i ever had in my entire life. And just like my friend here, i REGRET loosing her (MY tomboy) for treating that NIGHT a one night stand thing just like i do with the rest of the the guys a slept with before. No name, no phone number no attachments of whats so ever. It suppose to be just , but i should know better that with her its different. We had it rough and gentle at the same time, with her i didnt felt that its JUST , i felt like.. Like we were MAKING LOVE instead. I know it sounded crazy, we dont know each other at all. But somehow along that night of rough i kinda open up my heart to her and i felt that she did the SAME from the way she kiss and touch me. 

"Is that ok?" 

"Huh?" My trance of thoughts broke when she tap my arm. I didnt know that shes asking me a question

"I said if its ok for me to stay with you tonight (sob) i really dont want (sob) to be with him in our apartment (sob)" she said as she wipe off her mascara.

"Oh ahm yeah sure its not a problem, i just need to tell my unnies first" i said as i took my phone out and see that unnies skype account is on. 

 

 

 

 

Amber PoV 

I am slowly walking to sooyeon desk, i got lucky that her and miyoung are still not here in the office when three of us got back, guess they are still eating lunch somewhere.

My palm started to sweat as i get near, scared on what sooyeon response on my note. And as i come closer and closer,i can feel yuris and taeyeons eyes are on me, they also eager to find out if its gona be a triple date on friday. 

 

 

 

 

"ITS A YES!!!!!" I shout as i grab the post it from her computer. I cant believe this she actually said YES!!!, S.J. said yes!!! 

"Congrats AM!!!! Wooot woottt, its a TRIPLE DATE guys!!" Tae said as she did a fist pump 

 


Im about to go to my desk when sooyeon monitor light up all of a sudden 

 


BEEP


And from the sound of it, i assume she receive a message from somebody. So I decided to turn back to her desk, i wasnt planning to read the message but just to minimize the chatbox for her. I dont want her to get in trouble if someone sees that her personal account is on. 

 

 

 

 

 

"OMG!!!!!" I yell as i see the chatbox message in front of me 

 

Crazylittleiceprincess: unnie!!! Is it ok if my friend sleep over tonight?? :) 

Iceprincess:_

 

 


"NO!! NO!!! It cant be!!!!" I shout as a stare at her USERNAME!!!! 


"Whats wrong amber?" Yuri ask me as her and taeyeon approach me 

I look at taeyeon with a terrified look on my face, i dont know how to tell her. 

"Am what is it, your scaring us" taeyeon said as i keep my stare at her. I know i have to tell her 

"Tae......its its Sooyeon...shes Sooyeon tae" 

"What about sooyeon?" Tae ask again sounded so worried now 

"Tae!!!!! Sooyeon IS your ICEPRINCESS!!!!" I blurt out 

"What?!!!!!your joking right, It cant be!!" 

"Its true, look!!!" Tae and yuri run and stand next to me. And same as me tae froze too when she sees the chatbox with the ICEPRINCESS name on it 

"Hey hey, guys dont panic now ok, any people can use that account name right" yuri grab both of our shoulders trying to make us relax on the situation. 

Taeyeon didnt say a word but lean down and open up iceprincess address book. I know what shes trying to do. 


"NO!!!!!!!!" She scream, both me and yuri gasp when we also sees what taeyeon is looking at. 

 

 

 

Its CONFIRM.

 

 

 

 

There it is BYUNMASTER, taeyeons user name. 


All three of us got quiet to shock to even utter a word. As realization hit me: 


I SLEPT WITH TAEYEONS ICEPRINCESS!!!!! 

 

"Tae..... im.....im sorry tae" i said as i squeeze her shoulder. Shes still staring at the monitor for over a minute now 

She slowly turn her head towards me and i can tell the way she look at me. She also realize what i just did. 

"YOU!!!!!!" 

"Aaarghhh taeyeon!!!! Im sorry" I grunt in pain as tae shove me on the side table shes clenching on to my collar. I feel so guilty, i can see that shes really hurt. 

"No! No!, shes... Shes.... not, shes not like THAT amber!!!" She said as she clench on my shirt tighter and try to stop herself to cry. Shes so broken right now. 

"Guys please stop this, there might be some explanation or misunderstanding here think about it, why would she say YES to go on a date with BOTH you at the SAME time, she might be a devil woman but shes not STUPID" yuri reason out on us. 

 

 

 


"whats happening here?!" Our attention shift to the two girls standing near the door

Taeyeon stare at sooyeon for a moment before she look back at me. Shes still HURT really hurt

 

 

 

"NO!!!!!!!!!!" She scream one last time before she runs out.