Nobody

You

Yuri PoV

"Aish!!!, i cant believe amber hangup on me!!" 

"SOOYEON!!" I got startled when taeyeon suddenly burst in to the door. Dammit i forgot to call her

 

"Sooyeon jung i love you!!" I watch my friend kneel down in front of the devil woman. I hope shes worth it tae. 

"Excuse me!!!?" Sooyeon said as she stand up from her chair and tae standup too and hold her hand

"Sooyeon, i love you, im sorry for suddenly stop messaging you, when i found out that you... You slept with amber" i facepalm my self eeehh taeyeon if you only knew, amber actually slept with her sister.

"What the hell???!!! But taeyeon i didnt" 

"Its ok sooyeon its ok, you dont have to explain anything, i dont care about your past, i love you, and i accept the whole you" 

"Ahm taeyeon, ahm i am ahm i have no idea what to say..... Ahm i guess im flattered that you love me? But ahm mmmm taeyeon but im sorry ahm i dont love you back" 

"I knew it!!, your only playing with my friends heart!, your just like suzy! People like you dont deserve to be loved!" I blurt out

"How dare you!!!, who are you to tell me that!!" She glare at me and i glare back at her, as she intensify her glare i notice her eyes are about to tear up. I somewhat felt guilty, i can see the pain and sadness in her eyes, did i went overboard.

"My iceprincess.... I thought you said that you love me back" she quickly look back at taeyeon

"what did you call me?" 

"My iceprincess....." 

"Wait, How did you know that nickname? Thats sooyeons personal user account in skype" me and taeyeon automatically avoid looking at them. Now both of them are glaring back at us. 

"Ahm amber accidentally saw your account when someone message you" i explain to them

"And i went thru your address book to make sure if you really are my iceprincess....i was hurt at first when i saw my name and We are all shock to find out that ambers SJ and you are the same person" 

"Ok hold up one second here, how did your name got in to my address book, i never added or chat with you in the first place and second like i told yuri this morning, amber slept with my sister and not me" 

"What?!!!!, so your not ambers SJ?!!!" 

"For the billionth time NO!!, why do you think i hate amber so much"

"And you know yuri?!!!, why didnt you tell me?!!, I feel so stupid now" 

"Hehe im sorry tae i forgot to call you, im still trying to reach amber cause she also doesnt know the truth yet" i awkwardly smile at taeyeon 

"Why you!!!!" 

"Im sorry im sorry" i cover my face when taeyeon started hitting me i cant blame her thou, she did her long cheezy speech earlier for nothing 

"I dont see your name in sooyeons address book taeyeon" miyoung suddenly said which made taeyeon to finally stop hitting me 

We didnt notice that miyoung went ahead and login to sooyeons skype account.... She knows sooyeons password?, duh of course those two are best friends anyway.

We both approach the two girls again. Miyoung scoot over so taeyeon can move closer to the monitor and start clicking and typing. 

"See!!!, thats me.... BYUNMASTER" 

"OH MY GOD!!!!!, are you freakin serious?!!!" Sooyeon and miyoung suddenly gasp right after taeyeon show them her username. While me and taeyeon look at each confuse, whats up with there reaction

They both look shock specially miyoung, her face is red like a tomato in an instant. 

"Taeyeon....... Ahm im a..... Im your REAL iceprincess" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile......

Suzy PoV 

"Oh! Hey!, where are you goin?, is everything ok?, your not goin to work today?" Aaarrghhh im hoping not to run in soojung today. After finding out that something happened between her and my amber. I dont want them to see each other again.  But to my luck i run into her at our building glass door entrance when im about to leave. 

"Ahm no, i just came here to put in some time off, me and amber are goin out of town for three days" i notice her eye twitch when i mention ambers name. 

"Amber?!, your goin with amber?!, but what happened to minhyuk?" 

"I broke up with him, so i can be with amber again.... I told you i want my amber back" i smirk at her when she look down, im sorry soojung, i hope you understand that Amber is mine. 


"By the way soojung...... Thanks for being a good friend but i would really appreciate it if you stay away from amber" I said before i walk pass her. 

 

"Oh !!, what are you doin!?? I told you to wait for me in the car" i got surprise when i bump into amber the moment i got out. 

"Im sorry i got bored waiting, so i decided just to wait for you inside" i quickly drag amber away. I know soojung is only five steps away from us. 


"Whos that girl your talking to?, you seems so serious with her" 

"Shes nobody am, just a new employee asking for directions, come on lets go, i dont want us to be late in our cruise trip" 


"Ok ok..."