Yes...

You

Amber PoV

My status with S.J. i mean sooyeon are doing pretty good this past weeks. 

She stop throwing away the roses i give her and shes smiling alot now everytime she sees it on her desk.  since after that day when she gave me my blueprint that i forgot at taeyeons office, WELL i mean NOT directly, she actually gave it to yuri then yuri gave it to me (its the same thing right?) 

BUT then again, everytime she caught me looking at her she still glare at me (which scared me to death) and still calls me a ert, guess yuri and taeyeon are right, she really just want to keep our status as is. 

But because i really dont like the IDEA of her being my one night stand girl, i include a small note on the rose i gave her today. Im asking her to go on a DATE with me this friday. 

"Are you sure about this, you know youll be courting a DEVIL woman Am?" Yuri ask me while we are eating our lunch near the SITE for our project and we are also waiting for taeyeon to meet us here. 

"Yup yuri im sure, im gona start to officially court her cause to be honest since that NIGHT, i still havent stop thinking about her. And Because of HER i totally forgot about suzy, i easily moved on and willing to give this so called LOVE another chance." I said with a determination in my voice 

"Wooow thats deep am....weeeellll if thats the case so why wont you just ask her personally on a date then instead of waiting for her to leave you an answer on a sticky note" yuri teasingly said. 

"Haha oh that, well im still scared of her GLaRe yuri, you know she still does that to me even thou she already accepting the roses i give her" 

"Devil woman always a devil woman am... But if you really like her, you got my support" 

"Thanks yuri" 

 

 

"GUYS!!!!!!guess what guess what!!!" Both me and yuri turn to taeyeon as she approach us with a HUGE smile, more like a creepy smile on her face. 

"What is it tae" i ask curious to know why our bestfriend is acting like this

"IM TAEYEON KIM IS OFFICIALLY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY EVER DEAREST ICE PRINCESS!!!" 


"NO WAY!!!" Me and yuri shout the same time. 

"When?!! Did you guys meet up already!!!" 

"Just now yuri, when im on my way here, and NO we still havent yet BUT i cant wait for us to meetup anymore for me to confess, so i went ahead and told her my feelings for her. She gladly accept it and said she feel the same way towards me... AND we finally decide to have our first date/meetup this friday night. After that, we really didnt talk much cause shes still at work using her bestfriends computer, while she waits for her so they can eat lunch together" 

"Wwwooowwww!! Congrats tae!! If you want, if EVER sooyeon accepts my dinner date proposal this friday night too which im gona find out later we can have a double DATE!!" 

"Make that TRIPLE DATE" 

"HUH??!!!" Both me and tae switch our focus to yuri we didnt know that shes seeing someone. 

"Hahahahaha guys relax its not that serious date for me ok, remember the girl that works in the building across from us" 

"The one that youve been trying to ask out since forever" taeyeon said as i remember yuri mention something about a girl that she liked since we started working in our company BuT that said girl always REJECTS her.

"Yup tae, HER! And her name is YOONA guys!!, for how many years she finally said YES!!! 

"So GUYS!!! I think, Today we celebrate!!!" Taeyeon said as she raise my glass of water 

"For our LOVE LIFE!!" The three of us cheer, and all excited about friday night....

 

 I just hope sooyeon wouldnt reject my dinner date and say YES to it instead.