Real

You

Yuri PoV 

"Yoona... ple pleease listen to me,.....i have no ......,idea what that.......devil womans saying, please believe.......me........," im trying to catch up my breath while i plead her to stay, why wont she believe me?? 

SLAP!!! 

"Dont touch me!, i shouldve listen to my instinct, i already know your a player!" 

"Yoona....!!!" 


SLAP!!!! (Aaagghh Does she have to slap me twice?!!!!) 

"Stay away from me!!!"  


And there she goes.... 


I hold my burning cheeks as i watch my ULTIMATE crush drive away. I just cant believe i got slap THREE in a row in one Day!!! 

This is the devils womans FAULT! She definitely NEEDS to pay!!!! 

I hurriedly went back up and go straight to their dorm. I clench my fist as i think of stuff i can do to her!!, does she even know what she have done...... And what is she saying about me DATING her!!!! 


As my way there i start to walk slow, when i see a guy and a girl in front of their door. It seems like they are fighting about something.

What is this?! Am i not the ONLY one has a problem with them.

"Can you step aside, i really have no time for this, i want to talk to my GIRLFRIEND" i heard the guy said when i got upclose.

"How dare you talk to me like that, after all what you did!!" 
"excuse me" 

SLAP!!!! 

 


"DUUUUDEEEEE!!!!!" I crunch down in pain. Is this even FOR REAL!!!!! This is my FORTH slap. I should have known not to CUT in between two confronting people BUT im just so desperate to face the devil woman that i dont even bother to think things thru 


"Oh my god, Im so sorry unnie im so sorry, il get an ice patch for your cheeks, im really sorry" she was about to go back inside when the guy stop her.


"Your not goin anywhere!, i want to talk to My girlfriend first!" 


"Hey! Let go of her" i intervene when i notice this guy is holding on to her arm to tight.  

 

"MINHYUK!!!!" 

 

 

SLAP!!!!!

 


"WHAT THE HELL!!!!!, OH COME ON!!!! The SLAP is meant for YOU man!! Its for you!!!,STOP DODGING IT for godsake!!! " Like seriously!!! For the FIFTH freakin time!!!!! 

"Yu....yuri?!!" 

"What aahh...Su... Suzy?" Im dumfounded to whom im looking right now. Is she the one that just slap me?!! What is she doin here. 

"Suzy we need to talk NOW" the guy cut in and drag suzy with him.


"Aarrghh, he havent change at all, his still as cocky as always, sooyeon unnie needs to BEAT him up again!" the girl said as we watch suzy and guy walk away from us

"Come in unnie, we need to treat your swollen cheeks, it starting to turn purple now" she step aside and gesture for me to go in first

I just nod my head as a response, im still shock to see suzy that i totally forgot my swollen cheeks. I wonder what would ambers reaction be, if i tell her i see suzy with her new boyfriend in my apartment complex. 

As we reach the living room My mouth automatically drop the moment i see miyoung and sooyeon carrying unconscious amber on the coach. What happened to her?!, does suzy got something to do with this.

"AMBeR!!"
"Aaaaaahhhh!!!" Sooyeon and miyoung scream when i suddenly approach them.

"Am wake up!!, who did this to you" i frantically shake amber. She look terrible, looks like someone literally beat the crap out of her.


"What happened here!! Can please someone tell me what the hell happened"

"Unnie, ahm sooyeon unnie beat her up, she thought shes a ert" 

"What?!! You did this to amber?!!" I glare at sooyeon right after the tall girl explain to me what happened

"Like seriously why do you keep insisting that amber is a ert since day one huh!" come on isnt she the one that KISS amber first in the bar any way (according to ambers story)

"You want to know why!" Sooyeon answer back as she glare at me too. I blink a few times as i felt my knees shiver a little, like damn, this is the same intense glare she gave me the first time we met. I know i cant top that. So i just look back at my unconscious friend.  

"Cause of what HE i mean SHE did to my SISTER?!!" 

"Sister??!!!" Ok so now im confuse whats the connection of amber to her sister 

"Yes to my sister SOOJUNG!!!" She point at the girl that SLAP me earlier. 

"SsssooooJuuunnngg?????!!! Wait....You mean to tell me....... Soooo..... Jung........."


 

Is She the REAL

 

S J??!!!!!!