Ex

You

Amber PoV

Aaarghhh i stir on my bed and wipe my mouth, dang i never thought i can drool so much.

"Mmmmm i dont feel like washing my pillow case today" i whisper to myself when i see the huge wet patch but Its so gross thou.

 

 

waiiiit a minute.......,,,

 

Since when do i have a PINK pillow case!!!!!!

 

aaaaaaaaaghhhhh , my head is pounding so hard when i suddenly sit up. NOTE to self: no more DRINKING!!! 


But it quickly disappeared when i start to look around.

Ssssssshhhiiieeeettt!!!!!!! Where the hell am i!!!! 


"mmm" i froze when the bed move........and slowly turn to my side 

 

Oh 

 

 

 

 


My 

 

 

 

 

God!!!!! 

 

 

 

 


Did i had a ONE NIGHT STAND again!!!!!! 


I quickly check myself and thank GOD im still in my clothes

I dont want to sound like a thou, but i went ahead and smell my fingers too just to make sure. 

I sigh in relief, nothing happened last night

 

I look again at the girl sleeping next to me and thats when i finally recognize her. Shes sulli the girl that i met last night. I probably pass out so she brought me in her place.


I slowly lift up the blanket and get off the bed. 

I badly need to go the bathroom to pee and wash sullis pillow case. That would be embarrassing if sulli gonna see a huge dried saliva patch on it.  

I quietly come out of her room.I hope her sisters are still sleeping at this hour, i dont want to have any awkward encounter with them (yes i remember her story about her sisters, i wasnt that drunk when we start talking last night).

 


i hang the pillow case on the towel bar to dry. And remind myself to leave a note to sulli before heading out, i still need to go home to clean up and change, i dont want to go to work smelling like this. 

 

 

"WHAT THE!!!!!!" 

I got startled when i heard someone yell the moment i came out from the bathroom. Oh shiet it must be one of sullis sisters. 

 

I look up 

 

"Soooo...... Soooyeon?!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

Soojung PoV 

"Soojung......soojung" 

"What!" i said in annoyance. I hate it when someone trying to wake me up so early in the morning. That i forgot its suzy trying to wake me up


"Soojung, im sorry to wake you, but someones been frantically knocking at your door for five minutes now" i apologetically smile at her for yelling before i went straight to my door.

"Soojung hurry!!!, its unnie!!" i got sartled when sulli drag me out instantly.


"OMG unnie!!!!!! Not the TV!!!!!!" I shout when i see unnie about to throw our tv to a person laying unconscious on the floor, miyoung unnie is holding on unnies waist trying to stop her. The last time i saw unnie this MAD is when we caught my EX cheating on me. 


"Unnie SToP!!" I run in front of her with my arms up and sulli move next to me to get the tv away from her. Good thing we only have a 32" 

"OMG!!!!! AMBER!!!!!, what happened to AMBER!!!!" Our attention shift to suzy when she run towards the unconscious person on the floor. 


I gasp and feel delighted the same time when i see the persons face. 

I cant believe this!!! I never thought i would be able to see HER again. MY TOMBOY! 

But......what IS she doing here and suzy knows her?!!!!


"Amber?!" I heard miyoung unnie ask shock evident in her voice. And unnies face turn pale and confuse after what suzy said

" yes unnies HER name is amber" i look at sulli, how how did she know her too

"But but wait a MINUTe..isnt he a guy!!." Unnie ask totally shock 

"Unnie, AMBER is a girl" suzy said and caress ambers face. I clench my fist after seeing what she did. 

"And shes my GIRLFRIEND" 

"EX!" I blurt out, i dont know why, but im really jealous right now!, isnt she the one who BROKE off their relationship in the first place. Aaaaghhhh my possessive genes is coming out. 

"Wait! Wait! WAIT!!!! Im so freakin confuse right now!!!!!" Unnie yelled again as she start to walk around and frustrated. She stop before turn to face me. 

"So you mean to tell me you SLEPT with a GIRL?!!!!" 


"Unnie thats what im trying to..." 

"You you slept with MY Amber?!!" Suzy cut me off, i felt my eye twitch when she said the word MY, FYI suzy she is MINE, well i mean i WANT her to be mine

"Suzy its"

 

 

Knock knock

 

 


I didnt able to finish what im about to say when someone suddenly knock at our front door. 

 

 

 

 

"Good morning, is suzy............" 

 


".........min......

 

 

 

 

 


Minhyuk???!" 

 

 

 

God!!!! Is this really happening right now

 

 

 

"Wha...What are you doin here?!!" 

"Sooo soojung, im im looking for my g g girlfriend....." 

 

 

You got to be kidding me 

 

 

 

 


Suzy is DATING my EX!!!!!!!!