One Time Only

You

Amber PoV

Im in my front porch waiting for yuri and taeyeon to pick me up, cause the three of us are carpooling everytime we go to work cause it just make sense, all three of us works at the same company anyway. 

But seriously i still dont feel like goin to work today!!!! My whole entire being is still drained and tired from what happened friday night. My heart is still aching from my breakup,  my mind is full of rumbled thoughts from my exgirlfriend to the girl that i slept with that until now i really cant remember except for that smile of hers, damn she really have a nice smile and lastly my body is still somewhat sore from the we had together, it mustve been really rough, i can still see some light bruises and scratches in my arms, legs, neck and back. Thats why i cant help but to wonder how the mysterious girl name SJ is doing... Is she also sore like me, does she also have some bruises and scratches all over her body. 

I close my eyes and touch my lips, im trying to remember that night again. But to my dismay my brain still only showing me some fragments of the events that occur. 

I remember pinning her to the wall before and bitting her neck the moment i close the front door, then we were sloppily kissing each other in my living room, then shes on the kitchen table, im on top of her while her legs are wrap around my waist.

 I my lips when i start to remember how soft and warm her skin is. And the way she smells that night, she smells like vanilla, the way she moans and pull my hair. Geez im getting right now.

But then it begin to frustrates me when i cant recall the part on how we endup on my bed and what she actually LOOK like, and not even knowing her name. 

If only i didnt drink that much i couldve remember everything and base on her note it was an amazing night. 


Bbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeppppp!!!!!!!! 

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!!!!!" I jump out of my seat when i got startled from the sudden car horn sound and taeyeons scream from the car. 

I look at them and shake my head, as i approach the car, taeyeon and yuri are stupidly smirking at me. 

"Good morning guys" i greet them as i sit on the backseat. 

" goodmorning am!!, whats up with that longface, dont tell me your still mourning over suzy??" 

"Tae give her a break, suzy just broke up with her 3 days ago, of course she still feeling down right now" i weakly smile at yuri when she look at me from the rearview mirror. To be honest guys i havent really thought about suzy lately eventhou my heart does feel so empty now. But my brain is more focus on the mysterious girl SJ, even if i try to shift my attention to my situation with suzy instead. 

"Speaking of that night, what happened to the girl you suppose to meet up tae" i look at tae when yuri ask her.

"We didnt have a chance to meet" she said as she look out at the window, she looks so disappointed.

"Huh? Why, what happened? She didnt show up?" 

"She was there yuri, she message me on our chatbox the day after, she said something came up and she needs to leave ASAP, so we didnt have a chance to meet, she did mention that she actually moved here last week for a job offer, soooo there are bigger chance for us to finally meet, i just hope it would be SOON cause this anticipation is starting to kill me, by the way yuri why were you so late that night anyway?" 

"Oh yeah, i did waited for you for 30mins yul in the bar, where were you?" I added as i shift my attention to our driver yuri. 

"Ahhmm actually its not really my fault you know, im about to leave my apartment when i saw 4 girls unloading stuff from the truck, they are my new neighbor so i approach them and offer some help cause i still got plenty of time. But you know what they did as soon as i start helping them?, they left me!, they said that they have an important matters to go to and warn me not to try to steal from them cause one of them took a picture of me, isnt that crazy!! The two girls even glare at me while the other two were just smiling on the side, i have no choice but to finish unloading and bringing their stuff inside their apartment." 

"Hahahahahahaha thats kinda funny thou hahahaha they trick you yul hahaha, are they even cute" 

"To be honest tae, they all so damn beautiful and hot, why do you think i approach them in the first place, but still, what they did are unforgivable, they need to pay for what the did to me, my arms are still sore, oh by the way amber what about you? What happened to you, you werent in the bar when i got there?" 

"Thats the thing guys, i have no idea what happened to me that night" i said as i lean on the backseat.

"What do you mean you dont know what happened?, did you just went home and cried all night over suzy?, you did got alot of shots of tequila before i left you there, but come on amber how many times do i have to tell you ShES not worth of your time and energy, you need to celebrate man, your finally FREE from that good for nothing girl" 

"Its not it tae, ahmmmm you are right about one thing, i did went home but i didnt cried all night, actually i just had a one night stand with a total stranger" 

"YOU DID WHAT???!!!!" Both yuri and taeyeon scream as yuri hit the breaks all of a sudden that cause me and taeyeon to dive forward. 

"Ooooowwwww, YURI!!!!" 

"Sorry, sorry" she said before starting to drive again

"I cant believe you have it in you amber, i think im gona cry now im so proud of you" taeyeon said as she reach back and pat my knee

"Soo how was it?, is she hot?, i hope she is, so suzy will know that you can easily replace her" 

"Thats also the other problem yul, i was so drunk that i dont remember the whole thing, just fragments of here and there, i dont know what she looks like or even her name, all i got is a note from her saying that she had a great time with me and an initial S J" 

"Ooooohhhh hahaha that am, but atleast you know that she was satisfied to your performance, right hahahaha" 

"Hahahaha your right tae, but i do wonder why didnt she put her name or her phone number so her and amber can contact each other again, you know, for the second time around. Mmmmm SJ?, theres a million people in this world with that initials" 

"But thats the point of one night stands yul, it doesnt matter if its great or bad. It is only meant for ONE night only" 

"But what if i dont want it to be just a one night stand?" I dont know why i ask that cause i supposed to be heartbroken and mourning over suzy But my conscious really dont want it to be just a one night only thing, maybe because of the mystery surrounding SJ that i cant stop thinking about her, and i want to get to know her more. 

"Im sorry am, but i think she already MARK that night as ONE time only"