SJ

You

"One more shot!!" I yell at the bartender. I need another shot. actually i need the goddamn bottle tonight, tomorrow and probably my whole entire existence. As long as i wont be able to feel this pain in my chest that im dealing with right now. 

My girlfriend for 5 freakin years just broke up with me, and its not even 24hours yet, shes already calling someone else BABY!!!, how messed up that is right. And how did i found out, well cause we just broke up LITERALLY JUST broke up we are still friends on facebook and that good for nothing guy post something on my ex-GIRLFRIENDS page saying he cant wait for them to finally move in together. !!!!


"Another one!!" 

"Dude thats enough" one of my bestfriend taeyeon grab the shot glass away from me 

"Yah!!!, give it back!!you dont understand tae, she... She left me, just like that, she left me....for what? For that GUY!!does 5 years doesnt MEAN anything to her??" im starting to cry again, damn i just want to DIE. 

"Amber come on,you know god damn well suzy never really loves you, how many times you caught her cheating on you, your just STUPID for keep giving her a chance" taeyeon said as she took the shot that suppose to be mine 

I remain quiet, trying to calm myself, i know im stupid but im INLOVE with her, shes my first and only girl i wanted to be with, shes my life.

"I dont want to sound like a douche but amber we are here cause you and yuri suppose to company me tonight just in case the girl im about to meet up turn out to be ugly, and where is yuri?, shes freakin late already" thats true, we promise taeyeon we gona company her in this club cause shes finally gona meetup the girl shes been chatting with for the last 6months, they havent seen each other or talk on the phone cause according to her they want it to be exciting when they finally decided to meetup face to face which is tonight.  Same night my so called GIRLFRIEND decided to breakup with me. 

I wipe my tears and look at tae

"Im sorry, tonight suppose to be your night but im ruining it for you" 

"Tsk, amber dont give me that face ok, you should be celebrating your FINALLY free!!"

I smile a little, i can feel the alcohol is finally kickin in. 

"By the way am, can you stay here and wait for yuri, i just need to walk around the club, i think my iceprincess is already here" 

"How can you tell which one is her if all you know is her user name"

"We have a code so we will know, i just need to touch everyones hair tonight hahaha if the girl say the right response to my gesture i know that would be her haha, ahm il be right back ok?, just wait for yuri." I nod my head right before she left me in the bar.

 

 

 

its been 30 mins now since tae left still no sign of yuri, where the hell is she?. So I order another couple more shots, before i decided to turn and face the dance floor. My whole body is finally numb from all the alcohol i took awhile ago. I feel more relax now, just watching people dancing in front of me. And then I remember what taeyeon said about touching someones hair..

Mmmmmm i look at my side. I see a girl just walk up at the bar and stand next to me, her back facing me,and i believe shes talking to someone. she got long silky black hair... Wait or is it pink.... no... Blonde?... Aarrghh i dont know, the flashing lights in the club really messing up my droopy and intoxicated eyes. 

I reach out and touch her hair. Its so soft and definitely silky, im still holding her hair when she finally turn and face me. 

"You like my hair?" She said as she smile at me. Damn she definitely have some killer smiles.

"To be honest i surely do, and i also think your really cute" i smile back at her. God this alcohol really messing me up, i never say stuff like this to people i just met.

She look at the person shes talking to earlier, im assuming thats her friend, before looking back at me with that beautiful smile on again.

"Well thank you, i think your cute too" 


We smile at each other for a moment. Before her "friend" tap her shoulder.
 
"Why wont you too just kiss already, instead of just staring at each other like that" 

"Wha what?!!, oh no no i believe im not that a good kisser thou" i said as i wave my hand to them. Im just not that confident on that part even with alcohol in me cause to be honest i never kiss anyone else except my (ex)girlfriend.

"Let me be the judge of that" she said right before she press her lips to mine. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aaarghhh" i stir on my bed when i wakeup the next morning, damn i got a terrible headache right now, no more alcohol for me from now on. i stay laying on my bed for awhile until my senses come back to normal. Then a flash of memory burst out from my brain. 

 

"Shiet!!!! Aaarrghh!!" I sit up straight so suddenly that cause my head to pound again. I remember a girl, i was making out with a girl last night. I tried to picture what her face looks like but all i remember is her smile and......... , she was !!!!!!!

 

"Aaaaaaaahhh, OH MY GOD!!!!" I scream when i realize that im still on my bed. But how the hell did i got home in the first place?!! I really dont remember what happened after we kiss on the bar. I touch my lips, try to recall everything.... But nothing really comes out, just fragments of her smile, her scent, the way she scratch my back when she....


Kkkrrrringgg krrrriinnggg 

I was awaken from my trail of thoughts when my phone suddenly rang and i pick it up.

"He...Hello?" 

"Amber?!!, finally!!!! we've been calling you, where were you last night, yuri said she didnt see you in the bar, where did you go?" Taeyeon bombarding me with questions when i notice a sticky note sticking on my tv screen. 

I got up, but damn my whole body is SORE 

I took the note and read it 


I had a GREAT TIME  last NIGHT 

 

Xoxo

SJ

 

 

P.S.

your NOT a BAD kisser... NOT at all ;)


"SJ" i whisper totally forgetting that taeyeon is still on the phone. 

"SJ?!!, what the hell is SJ?" 

"Tae, i call you back" i didnt wait for taeyeon to say something i just hangup. I know shes gona kill me later for doing that. 

I sit on my bed again..... Still holding the sticky note... 

 

 

 


Who are you SJ...........

 

......

so what you guys think???:) 

Who is SJ?? Hahaha to be honest im not sure also hahaha

Till next time guys :)