That Crazy Girl

You

PoV

Me and my 3 friends live in a small apartment in a suburban area, its a nice and quiet place to live in but its too boring for us. So we all decided to someday work and live at the big city instead to have some excitement in our young adult life.

We work hard and save enough money so that we can afford to get a place in the city. And tonight is the night that we finally decided to take the first step, we gona send our job applications to different companies that are base on the city district. But call about TIMING, just when im about to send my application form to the company ive been aiming for. My computer decided to breakdown on me. Good thing my room mate/bestfriend is not using hers, and left it on for me. 

"Thank you bestie!!!, i owe you one" 

"Your welcome, just dont forget to turn it off when your done ok?" She said before going out of our room. 

Right after i send my application, i notice that my bestie's skype account is on, so i decided to turn on my oovoo too, just in case someone left a message for me.

After im done replying to the messages i got, I was about to turn off the computer when a message window pop out of the screen

"Byunmaster: hi there ice princess :) can i give you a hug, so you'll be WARM at night ;)" 

I lift my brow after reading that message. Who is this person?  

"Iceprincess: ERT!!!!!"

I know, i shouldve ignore it but I just went ahead and reply back. Eventhou i was thinking what type of person on their right mind would use "byun" as their user name in the first place.

"Byunmaster: ert?!! How did i become a ert here?, im only concern about you, having a user name ICE princess sounds so lonely and always COLD, i just want to give you some little warmth thats all" 

After that, i reply again, and that byun person reply back, until i didnt realize that we've been chatting for 4 hours already,not until my bestie came back in our room and telling me that she needs to go to sleep and ask me to turn off the lights for her. 


But on those 4 hours of non stop bickering in the beginning to finding out that shes actually a girl (which i dont mind at all), she seems nice and sweet too, that i endup feeling comfortable talking to her. Yet she is kind of a ert(now it make sense for her username) but i find it funny now, and she told me that she was just browsing online cause she was bored and the user name "iceprincess" intrigue her so she decided to sent a message and shes really delighted that i response back to her. 

Since then we've been talking nonstop for 6 months now, il be lying if i said that i dont feel anything for her, even i keep telling my self not too cause first of all; you cant really trust someone that you just talk to online right?specially you havent met in person yet, what if all shes been telling me is all lies (which im hoping not), and second what if this is only one sided thing, she havent tell me anything if she likes me too or not, and cause of these doubts, i havent tell her the whole TRUTH about me, and so i decided to wait before telling her about that if ever we gona meet up in person cause i really dont think its really a big deal anyway. 

 

 

After waiting for couple of months, all of us finally got a call from companies that we applied for, even thou will be working separately we are still very excited bout it. I decided to go to the city a week earlier than the rest so i can find a perfect place for us, and not to mention to finally agree to byunmaster to meet up with her. But i do want my friends to be with me just in case my chatmate turn out to be an exact opposite of the person im hoping for her to be. 


After a long week of apartment hunting, I found a great apartment complex right on the center point of our work, so no one would complain about commuting very far or so forth specially my bestie, she hates driving far, thats also the reason why she agree to move here cause we can easily just walk around the corner to find what we need not like in the suburban that we have to travel far just to get a cup of coffee. so i know this place is really perfect for the four of us. 

 

 


"Aaaarrgghhhhh the only thing i hate about the city is the traffic" the first word that my bestie said right after she came out from the mini truck that we rented for our moving day( it is cheaper if we rent than to hire someone). 

"Good morning to you too" i said as i approach them in the parking lot.

"Wwwoooowww, you really pick a nice place here" 

"Yaaahhh!!, its awesome i really cant wait for us to finally settle down" 

My two other friends said. 

"Soooo are you ready for tonight?, i really hope your chat mate is really a decent person" my bestie remark when we started unloading our stuff out.

"Yah sort of, I am kinda nervous, i know we've been talking alot for the last 6 months but its still different to actually meeting her face to face" 

"Dont worry, all three of us will be there for you, we gona beat her up when she turn up to be psycho or something hahaha" 

"Oh please god dont say that, i really hope shes not" 

"we gona find out the truth later tonight, and hopefully this girl here would behave and wont disappear on us again like last time we were in a club" my bestie said as she point her finger to the girl standing next to me. Cause among the four of us this girl right beside me is the craziest and the number one party goer in our group.

 

 

"Ahm excuse me, do you guys need any help?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the club 

"Hahahahahaha i still cant believe we did that to that girl" 

"I know..., we have to make up to her someday" i really do feel guilty for doin that. 

"Yah someday hahaha, but what can we do, we really have to go, you dont want to be late in your first date right?" My other friend tease

"Guys! I told you this is not a date" i do sometimes regret telling them about my feelings for byunmaster cause they havent stop teasing me since that day. 


"So where we gona go, to the bar, dance floor or over there on that corner, seriously bestie, your idea of thrill of looking for each other is stupid, why make it so difficult. Look how pack this club is" best is right, the club is jam pack tonight, but i do believe that shes gona find me here somehow. 

"Lets go over there, near the dance floor" i said to them 

"We just gona grab some drinks at the bar" my (crazy) friend said

"Yah!, dont do anything stupid, ok? Remember guys we dont know anyone here.... Keep an eye on her will you" i told my other friend who went along with the her.

 

 

 

After few mins

"Guys!!, i lost her!!!" 

"You got to be kidding me, we just got here for godsake!!!" I really cant believe that girl

"How can you loose her?!!"bestie sounded so mad right now

"She is busy making out with this drunk guy in the bar, he is kinda cute thou, so i went ahead and order our drinks from the bartender, when i turn around they are gone!!, im sorry im sorry" 

The three of us split up to look for her, this isnt the first time she made out and disappear with a total stranger before, like i said earlier she is crazy. 

I automatically run outside the club, cause last time this happened we found her in a guys car. As i am near the parking lot, i see her get in to a cab, but i am too far to chase after them, but good thing i saw what the guy looks like before the cab finally disappear on me. 

 

 

"Im seriously gona kill that CRAZY girl later!!!" 

 

-----

can you guys guess which one is which?hahaha sorry if its kinda confusing. I got confuse myself hahaha 

Dont worry il reveal everything in the next chapter :D

till next time...