Chapter 2

You're My Destiny

“Thank you oppa,” I greeted as I leaned over the seat to place a soft kiss on my fiancé’s lips before getting out of his car.

I flung my Chanel bag over my right shoulder before sweeping my long black hair across to the other shoulder and closing the door of Woohyun’s Audi.

I looked towards the main hall of the law faculty and took a deep breath before taking my first step towards my very first class in the university.

“Yuri-ah!” I heard Woohyun screaming my name.

Before I could turn around to answer him, I felt a weight pin me onto the car door and a harsh kiss delivered on my lips.

“I’ll miss you ah jagiya, please take care of yourself, don’t meet any hot guys and I’ll pick you up for lunch ok?”

I giggled before answering my fiancé’s joke, “Yes daddy.”

Woohyun pouted and argued back, “Hey! I’m not kidding ok, my wife is so beautiful someone might steal her away.”

“Oppa, you know my heart beats only for you,” I assured my possessive fiancé as I placed his palm over my chest.

That was enough to send him to cloud nine as he gave me a final kiss before skipping over to the driver’s side, throwing a heart to me and finally shouting a last goodbye before speeding away to his class.

As I walked briskly down the hallway in my 6-inch Jeffrey Campbell’s, I was flanked by booths set up by the various university clubs. It was encouraged that every student takes up at least one extra-curricular activity to enhance their university life. As I was rushing to the lecture hall, I did not manage to stop by any booths but I did however accept the flyers that were being handed out and decided to read them later.

I was lucky enough to not lose my way as I arrived at my lecture hall 10minutes early. That gave me just enough time to find a seat, settle down and even look through my flyers. The hall was only half full as I spotted a seat along the aisle next to a pretty girl with red hair. I guess that was ideal since my fiancé wouldn’t be happy with me sitting next to a “hot guy”. I flashed her a smile as I took my seat just to receive a scoff from her. , I thought to myself. But I sat down anyway. I guess it was all right having a neighbour that wouldn’t bother you.

“Lee Yuri right?”

I snapped my head to the left with my mouth wide open. Nope, it wasn’t the shock that she knew my name since I was rather famous in Korea because of my family but it was the fact that I was very sure I heard a male voice.

“You’re a guy?” I spurted out those rather rude words before I could help myself.

Thank god no offence was taken by him as he laughed it off and continued, “oh well, I get that often. I am prettier than a lot of girls I guess. But I must admit you look a lot more attractive in person than in the pictures.”

“Thanks,” I mumbled.

“Lee Sungjong.”

He reached his hand out to me as he introduced himself. I took his hand without a word and we exchanged a bright smile, marking the start of a new friendship.


"So baby have you decided what club you're going to join?" Woohyun inaudibly mumbled with his mouth stuffed with a beef burger.

"Nope, I haven’t. And could you not talk with your mouth full?"

Woohyun swallowed the food before sticking out his tongue at me childishly and sipping his coke. It was funny how we ended up in a fast food restaurant on campus because the canteens were not air-conditioned and the queues were just too long. I guess I needed to get used to not having someone prepare an appetizing meal for me. I rolled my eyes at him before stealing a fries from his plate. Apparently the chicken salad I had chosen was not enough to fill my stomach.

"How about you?” I asked my fiancé. 

"Duh I’m going to join the soccer team again. You remember Sungyeol?" I nodded in response as I vaguely recalled seeing a lanky guy playing FIFA 13 on Woohyun’s Nintendo WII.

"Well his faculty senior is the soccer captain so we got invited for try-outs this Wednesday. And you know baby, I’ve got the golden foot, I’m definitely making it onto the team." Woohyun exclaimed smugly.

"As much as I hate to inflate your ego any further, I have to agree you are one fine striker. I’m proud of you darling."

"Aww I love you," I was rewarded with a wet kiss on my cheek.

"Eww dirty mouth."

"Urgh babe you're such a mood spoiler. So princess, how about you? Anything caught your interest yet?"

"Well I did collect quite a few flyers from the booths at the law faculty," I explained as I pulled out the medium-sized stash of brochures.

Woohyun pulled his seat nearer as he placed his chin on my shoulder to have a look as well.

Swimming. "No I can’t swim for nuts."

Mathematics club. I raised my eyebrow. "No babe no I don’t want a geeky wife"

Dance. "I do like dancing." "Yeah you are a really y dancer. So maybe not, I don’t want guys drooling after you."

Singing. "Yeah right," I snorted

Photography. "Well this is a beautifully taken picture. I don’t have that talent."

Cheerleading. "Ooh oppa I’ve always wanted to be a cheerleader. Don’t you think that’d be cool?"

Woohyun seemed to be deep in thoughts before replying, "Well I know you've always loved watching videos of the National Cheerleading Championships, which is why I bought you that Hello Kitty. Hey, you could bring her to practice!"

I jerked my shoulder upward in response, causing a painful pressure on his chin. Woohyun screamed out in pain before pouting and rubbing the hurt spot.

"Well jagiya, cheerleading is cool but I don’t know if I can handle seeing you around so many guys and having them being so physically close to you. Ya know… all the touching that goes around in cheer stunts...."

"I know baby but it’s all professional and you know I have eyes only for you," I re-enforced my statement with a strong kiss on his lips.

"I know but..."

"I - love – you -" I whispered against his lips in between each gentle peck on the lips. 

"Besides... most of the team guys are probably gay," I continued.

That successfully earned a chuckle from my gorgeous fiancé as he cuddled me into his arms and nuzzled his nose against my neck.

"Didn’t I say I would do anything to make you happy?" Woohyun murmured against my ear as he held the bottom of my seat and turning it around so I was facing him.

He cupped my cheeks and rubbed his nose against mine before continuing his speech, "if it makes you happy, go ahead and join the cheer team. The Woollim cheerleading team is quite reputable and you'll excel there. Given your petite stature, flexibility and fearless nature you'll be the perfect top flyer. I’ve already contacted Nana, your try-out spot is this Wednesday at 4pm. It'll end by 6pm so we can have dinner together after my soccer try-outs."

I was shocked and touched at his sweet actions.

"You already knew I would be interested? And who's Nana?" I unconsciously started frowning as I started imagining how pretty the cheerleader would be.

"Aww baby are you jealous?" Woohyun teased me.

"I can’t believe you would get jealous over another girl, haha." I smacked Woohyun hard on his thighs so he would stop as I crossed my arms to indicate my anger.

"I’m glad though, that just means you love me a lot too," Woohyun continued as he reached for my hands and removed them from their position in front of my chest. Instead, he held the both of them on his lap as he caressed the top side of my hand.

"Nana is the captain of the cheerleading team and Sungyeol's… erm... I don’t actually know what their relationship is but I got her contact from him. And baby, we grew up together for 19 years...you really think I’d not know you well enough by now?"

I begin to turn red at his cheesy words once again.

“So…we can get rid of the rest of these flyers?”

“Nah, give me that photography club flyer, it’s beautiful,” I replied. 

Woohyun then placed all the other flyers onto the tray, preparing to clear our table.

“So babe, made any new friends?”

“Yeah there was this gorgeous classmate of mine…” I trailed off, grabbing Woohyun’s attention .

“Ooh… what’s her name?”

“Lee Sungjong.”

“Wait a minute, isn’t that a guy’s name?!” Woohyun shrieked.

“Yup, he’s my new best friend,” I answered with a cheeky grin on my face.

“What?! Take that back!”

“Nope!” I retorted before grabbing my bag and running out the door.

“Hey, don’t you dare run away from me!” Woohyun shouted after me before he hurriedly returned the tray before making chase down the streets.

Looks like university wasn’t going to be that bad after all with my lover by my side...

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvcTS7XIoIyHPziP8LB76

Those were the days when their laughter was carefree.


Author's Note:

OMG this is one of the worst stories EVER...this is soooo unorganized and so not like me. I've got the general storyline in my head and I know how it should build up towards the and I've also planned the ending but I haven't done a chapter content break down....

Dear subscribers please please please leave me a comment to tell me what you think of the story so far...including the foreword...

Woohyun throws you a heart on my behalf for your support. <3

727029_1397221648_tumblr_mx82swESmC1rddq