Chapter 5

How do I live without you? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An unexpected meeting

- Reader's POV ♥ - 

 

You wrapped yourself in a towel and dried your hair in front of the dressing table. You looked into the mirror and thanked your parents in your heart for giving you such flawless skin. That was the reason why you never needed to fuss over skin care products and makeup. Or maybe it was your healthy eating habit that helped, but you guessed that it runs in the gene too. Look at your oppa. He too, have the same smooth skin and defined face structure.

You opened your wardrobe and picked a plain tank top, your favourite wool jacket and a pair of shorts. You changed into the clothes you took out and packed the stack of papers that you've worked hard on last night into a plastic file. You put your baby guitar into its casing and slipped the file into the front pocket. You looked around your room for one last time, making sure you did not leave anything behind. You grabbed a plain black cap and a pair of socks and headed to the dining. After wearing your socks, you took the paper bag keeping the tupperware of chicken sandwiches, and carried your guitar. You left the house after wearing your sneakers. 

 

*Door closing 

 

You pressed on the "down" button on the lift and put on your beats headphone. As usual, your playlist is filled with Cnblue's song. You walked into the empty lift and started to drift into your thoughts. 

~ Flashback ~

You started to watch this show called "You're Beautiful". That was when you first started to fall in love with Jung Yong Hwa. He acted as Kang Shin Woo. You then started to research on him. You think back what you did and it looks more like stalking. You were so crazy that you past by FNC Entertainment building every day when you walked to school although it was the longer route. You, the girl who loved to sleep and eat more than anything in the world, actually gave up the extra hour of sleep and nice breakfast. You were always hoping that one day when you passed by, Cnblue will be coming out from their van. But you never got the chance to see their real person in life. Until one day, they had a fan meeting in Busan. And you went all the way there to attend their fan meeting. By that time you've already received some of your royalty money from SM Entertainment for composing songs. And that's why you have some spare money. 

You remembered that overwhelmed feeling that you got when it's finally your turn to have your poster and CD signed. You were stunned the whole fan meeting that even when you walked up to them, you could just blink your eyes and gulp saliva while smiling an awkard smile. When you reached their table on stage, you walked towards Yonghwa who was the nearest to you. He held out his hand automatically for a friendly handshake. You looked at his pair of long, slender hands and slowly held out your hand too. You were showing a weird smile that couldn't be classified as a smile. It was basically just showing 8 teeth. When his hand touched yours, you snapped out of your day dreaming, and looked into his eyes. And finally, your true smile crept upon your lips. You w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter