Chapter 11

How do I live without you? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Results

- Bell's POV ♥ -

The atmosphere in the room is so different. Everyone looked so tensed up. And you, of course, is clenching your fists tightly. You were afraid that the results will be disappointing to you. You set this dream. Since the day you met them. And you really want this to happen. Few minutes later, CNBLUE, Ftisland, CEO Han and Director Kim took their seats. This time, their seats are facing the back of them room, which means they are all looking at the participants. 

You tried to relax yourself, but you ended drifting away in your own mind. You heard names being called, but you were just staring at the backseat of the person in front of you. Names after names, and you felt the room getting emptier. Finally, there's someone who burst our of laughter. You snapped your head up to see a cute girl holding a sheet of paper, jumping up and down. You scanned through your memories. Ah... She was the girl who acted a double personality person during the audition. She was great and you felt happy she passed the audition. She was good. Suddenly, you heard a name that is so familiar. Your heart skipped a beat.

" Bell Wu. "

You straightened your back and slowly stood up. Your legs were wobbly. You wondered if it was because of the pain or all the anxiousness that you are feeling now. But that doesn't matter as you slowly walked out to stand in front of the panel of judges. You slightly bowed at everyone, looked up and smiled awkwardly. 

" You. " 

Manager Kim said without smiling. 

" Neh? "

You spoke cautiously. There was a long silence. Everyone there was so serious. You were so nervous you glanced around. Suddenly, you noticed someone waving. You looked to that direction, and saw MinHyuk doing a thumbs up sign. He smiled, showing his teeth and his eye turned into a curvy line. You smiled thankfully to him, and finally JongHoon stood up, not being able to stand the silence. At that instance, everyone's attention turned towards him. 

" Yah this is so frustrating. Can't we just tell her [ Welcome to FNC Entertainment ]?! Aish. What's with the silence?? "

JongHoon ruffled his thick hair with frustration and took his seat. Everyone broke into a smile and CEO Han stood up to shook your hand. You took out your bandaged hand and shook his hand. 

" Haha your hand feels so plump! "

CEO Han joked. You looked at your ugly hand with bandages and bowed, apologizing to him. He just laughed it off. Director Kim said coldly, 

" You better work so hard that I can't find your mistakes. Or else I'll be giving you a hard time. "

" NEH! " 

You smiled brightly and bowed to her. You accepted the piece of paper handed out by YongHwa. 

{ Congratulations. You are n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter