Chapter 14

How do I live without you? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Home

- Bell's POV ♥ - 

 

" Yah.. wake up. "

You felt someone pushing your arms gently. You frowned and held up your hand to rub your eyes. The light.. It's too bright. You squinted to find yourself looking at many heads on top of you. You grunted and turned to your side.

" Aish.. Don't look at me.. "

You peeled the jacket off your body and propped yourself up on your elbow. How did you end up on a couch? While your mind was busy asking yourself question, Sehun answered them. 

" Haha how tired could you be to fall asleep on the floor and not wake up when we played the music? Kris hyung carried you to sleep here. "

You looked at him gratefully, and showed him a gummy smile. 

" Hehe thanks for answering the question in my head. "

" Kajja. Let's go back home. "

Suho beckoned all the members to the door. You scrambled up and tidied yourself to find your bandages coming loose on both hands. You picked at one of them and giggled like an idiot to yourself while remembering everything that happened to you.

You may look normal on the outside, but inside you were practically screaming, 

" JONGHYUN OPPA CARRIED ME OMG I MET THEM LIKE SERIOUSLY. THEY ARE SO FREAKING COOL AND I PASSED THE AUDITION AND THEY FETCHED ME HERE OMG OMG THIS IS REAL HAHAHAHAHA"

 

" Yah Bell. Screaming inside your own head? "

You snapped your head up to find Kris looking at you with discriminating eyes. 

" Hehe Oppa, I am so happy!! "

You screamed and ran over to hug him at the waist and rushed down the corridor to where the rest of the boy are, leaving Kris to jog behind you to catch up. Yeah, he caught up easily since you were practically limping. 

" You look ugly walking like that you know? "

Kris kneeled on the floor with his back facing you. 

" Come on. I'll carry you. "

You smiled happily and quickly climbed onto his back. Onc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter