Chapter 12

How do I live without you? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scared

- Bell's POV ♥ -

You're in Cnblue's black van. Okay. This is every fangirl's dream. And you're trying real hard to keep your cool. You're not too surprised by the interior as it looked the same with EXO's van. Just that it's smaller and neater. You're sitting beside Yonghwa. Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin took the last row. You can't believe they'll be driving you to SM. You've tried your best to stop them as SM Entertainment is only 20 minutes of walking from FNC Entertainment. But they insisted. You started to text Kris oppa to tell him about the audition. Then it struck you. 

You can't let him see you in this state, can't you? He'll snap. And get scary. Just thinking bout his reaction makes you shudder. He's an overprotective oppa, but you love him a lot. You understand that he does that to protect you, but what will you be if you don't fall and get up, stronger? Hmm.. After struggling in your mind, you decided to text Luhan oppa. 

" Oppa, I passed the audition!! Yeahhh!! And about that, oppa can you get me downstairs? I'm having a little problem walking properly.. T^T Please don't tell Kris oppa first? I'll explain to you later.. "

You got an immediate reply. Luhan oppa was worried but he didn't ask you much and promised you he'll be there before you reach. A few minutes later, you reached your destination. You can see Luhan oppa at a corner wearing a cap. He couldn't show himself in case the passing fans attack him. He looked curiously at your direction. Yonghwa and the rest bid farewell to you as you gathered your stuff. Cnblue's manager was gentlemen enough to get down from the car and helped you to open the car door. 

You limped down the car. You noticed Luhan's face changed as he rushed over to help you. He thanked Cnblue's manager and looked at you with a puzzled face. You smiled awkardly at him, turned around and bowed at the members in the car. 

" Annyeong!! "

Shouted JungShin. You giggled and waved at the car, which is driving away. You felt Luhan taking the guitar bag from you and he carried it. He also took the paperbag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter