Chapter 15

How do I live without you? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 1

- Bell's POV ♥ - 

 

You stepped in FNC building. Darting your eye to everywhere you can, you start to take in the details of your surrounding. You were too nervous the previous time you were here. And also you were carried up, instead of walking yourself. You smiled shyly when you remembered what happened. You greeted the receptionist at the lobby and took a seat at the sofa in the lobby. There sat a few other girls and guys that went for the audition and passed that day too. You flashed your smile and greeted them. You then took a seat with them on the sofa. They were friendly as they greeted you back passionately. You placed your backpack beside your lap and let your both hands rest gracely on your lap. The crowd looked at you happily and started to ask you questions. They were surprised by your voice and of course, the state that you were in on the audition day. You answered all their questions, sometimes looking down and blushing when they praised your talent. You decided to leave the part where you met CNBLUE as you weren't sure how many BOICES are there with you now. 

" DING "

The lift arrived at ground floor. And guess who stepped out the lift? CEO Han and Manager Kim themselves. You heard the soft sound of the lift arriving and immediately, you turned your head towards that direction. When you saw who were the ones that came out of the lift, you stood up with the speed of lightning, followed by the rest of the ones who passed the audition and bowed your head towards them. 

" Annyeonghaseyo! "

Everyone greeted them as they stood in front all of you. 

" Ohh.. Annyeong "

CEO Han greeted all of you casually while Manager Kim just nodded her head towards all of you. 

" All of you will joining the rest of the trainees in our company for 6 months. And in this six months, CEO Han, me myself and the company wishes to see great improvements from all of you. Since all of you were chosen by us through the audition, we hope that all of you will not disppointment us. After this six months, we will decide if any of you are qualified to debut. And you, "

Manager Kim look directly into your eyes, and said 

" You came out as the top among all of them, and I will not tolerate any mistake that you made throughout this 3 months. Remember what I said during the audition? I will give you a very hard time if I find any mistakes from you. "

" Neh. *Algesseupnida. "                        * Translation : I understand/ I got it

" *Ttallawa. "                                            * Translation : Follow me

CEO Han and Manager Kim turned around and gestured us to follow as they walked towards the lift. Soon after, everyone took the lift up to the third floor where all the trainees room are. 

 

- Yonghwa's POV ♥ - 

 

You and the members are resting in the training room. Jonghyun is lazily picking some strings on his guitar, producing a melody. You looked at him, suddenly remembering the conversation you had with CEO Han yest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter