Chapter 8

How do I live without you? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, the audition

- Reader's POV ♥ -

 

What came into your sight was a long table with 4 chairs. You saw a group of people at the back of the room, some holding musical instruments, some holding music sheets and some practising their voice. You were relieved that you weren't late as it is not going to be a good impression if you were late for the audition. A stern looking lady looked at you from bottom to top and passed you a number slip. She was the head director of FNC Entertainment - Director Kim Young-sun. Her nickname is "The witch". You gave yourself a note to not anger her by any way. You bowed to her and made your way to the back.

What a sight you must be in. Being wrapped in bandages like a mummified human. You guessed that a girl carrying a guitar being wrapped up by bandage must not look nice. You decided to take off your cap. You clipped it around the strap of your guitar bag and took your papers and started to revise on your self-composed music. You closed your eyes, hummed the rythm softly and tapped your fingers according to the rythm on your thigh.

"Attention please. "

Director Kim spoke with her clear voice. She greeted everyone in the room a very good afternoon and invited  CEO Han Seung Ho to enter the room. CEO Han smiled broadly and look around the room to see all the new faces. Suddenly, his gaze met yours. You smiled and nodded to his direction and he smiled back at you. After CEO Han took his seat, FT Island entered the room. Everyone who came for the audition started to whisper among each other and Hongki, being the cheerful and noisy one, greeted CEO Han and everyone in the room.

"Annyeong everybody! "

Hongki's raspy yet gentle voice filled the whole room and some girls, fangirls you supposed screamed in delight. FT Island's leader Choi Jong Hoon, took a seat beside CEO Han. Director Kim asked everyone to settle down as she took her turn to sit beside CEO Han too. The members of FT Island took a seat too on the sofa at the side of the room. There's a huge space at the front of the room and you guessed that it's the place where the audition will be carried out. 

You took a deep breath and exhaled out slowly. You grabbed your guitar from your guitar bag and waited for your turn. After the second person was done with his audition, the brass door opened once again. Surpisingly, the people that you did not expect at all appeared at the door. They walked in cooly and bowed their head at the direction of the long table. Yonghwa took the seat beside Jonghoon. The rest joined FT Island at the sofa. That's right. You would never have expected that Cnblue will be joining all of you in the audition. 

Your calm heart started beating furiously against the wall of your chest. You told yourself to calm down. It's nothing. Just think of them as a normal crowd. And by hypnotizing yourself, your heart slowly calmed down. After god knows how many people had performed and received comments from all the "judges", you fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter