Chapter 7

How do I live without you? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have to go

- Jonghyun's POV ♥ - 

 

You seriously did not know what made you did those outrageous actions. First, going to help someone that was being pushed by a fan. This was still acceptable. Second, bringing her into FNC Entertainment building without anyone's approval. Okay, this is still fine although you're not sure if you'll get into trouble later. Third, carrying her in princess method. This was something new for you. Although you are able to mingle with people easily, but you never had skinship with anyone you're not familiar with before. But this girl in front of your eyes, there's something special in her. It's like you've seen her before, but you can't remember when and where.

You felt her grip on you became tighter as you carried her up out of a sudden. You twisted your head sideways to have a look at her, but she was hiding her face against your neck. You felt your lips curled into a small smile as you walked her into the lounge for FNC Entertainment's artist. You place her softly on the sofa. As she fluttered her pretty eyes open, you knew that this girl was definitely someone you've met before. You couldn't bring yourself to forget such a unique face. You guessed that her appearance may have change. Maybe her hair? Or maybe because her cap was blocking half of her face. 

You heard the rest of the members took a breath behind you, and you guessed that her beauty struck them the same way it struck you. She doesn't look fully Korean. Maybe she has a mixed nationality. Although she hasn't shown her full face yet, you were kind off shocked by her beauty. You haven't came across such a beauty for quite a long time, especially one without any makeup. A non plastic face, that's rare in Korea. 

You saw her wincing when Ella treated her wound and you felt as though you shared the pain with her. The silence is the room was obvious. Finally, Yonghwa broke the silence. And you heard her spoke, for the first time. Her voice was angelic. One that was extraordinary. She had some kind of slang in her speaking and that makes her more interesting. On the other hand, all of you were shoc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter