Chapter 13

How do I live without you? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Settled

- Bell's POV ♥ - 

 

" Oppa.. I can explain.. "

You knew that this reaction will be given by Kris oppa. Sigh.. You'll have to explain the whole story to him. And maybe get a little scolding. You looked at Luhan oppa and plead him with your eyes. Luhan looked at you and smiled assuringly. 

" Kris. I'll explain. Bell needs some rest. She must be tired. "

Kris turned to follow him to the other side of the practice room while the rest circled around you.

" Woah.. what happened to you? Too excited to see Cnblue you fell flat on the floor? "

Chanyeol teased you knowing that you love Cnblue a lot. He's always poking his head in your room and complaining that you never put Exo posters or merchandise in your room. How can you fill your room with them when you're seeing them everyday? You laughed in your heart. 

" Oppa, I prepared some sandwiches. Hungry? "

You decided to leave the problem for Luhan Oppa to settle, so you returned to being the cheerful you. Automatically, everyone started to close into you, eyes staring at your hands which are opening the tupperware of sandwiches you prepared. You placed the tupperware on the floor and everyone started to settle down, sitting down on the floor. Tao was the first to "attack" the sandwiches. You were trying to take out the pack of wet tissues from your bag for them to wipe their hands. You frown at Tao as he slowly place the sandwich back to its original position. You started to pass around the wet tissues.

Xiumin smiled at you widely, probably feeling glad that you brought wet tissues. EXO members were a bunch of d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter