Chapter 9

How do I live without you? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" One Step Closer "

- Jonghyun's POV ♥ - 

 

Am I seeing stuffs now? That girl walking out. Isn't she the one you helped just now? She's here for the audition? Like, for real? You couldn't help but kept asking yourself questions. JungShin was slapping your thigh like mad beside you when he saw the girl. You guessed all of you had the same reaction. She is pretty. Drop dead pretty. You can't imagine that she looked this pretty. That black cap she was wearing seriously hid lots of her beauty. Maybe that's why she wore the cap. To avoid unwanted attention. 

You saw her holding her guitar with her injured hand. The bandages was still on her and to be honest, she look funny. Can you imagine someone pretty with lots of bandage on her? Yeah, it's funny. You chuckled to yourself. When she start to speak, you were amazed by her voice once again. When you heard CEO Han saying that he heard a lot about the girl from SM's CEO Kim, you were shocked. She must be something because CEO Kim isn't someone who talks much about people. He was also stingy with his compliments, even to his own artists. You wondered what CEO Kim said about her. 

Her reply was awesome. You never expected someone to say that. The other contestants never said anything to make sure that CEO Han's opinion is fair and not biased. You felt amused by her honesty. You can see JongHoon winking at her and she dropped her head and smiled shyly. 

 

- Reader's POV ♥ - 

 

My fingers automatically picked at the guitar strings, forming a cheerful and playful tune. Your fingers hurt a little bit as your hands were injured. But you ignored the pain. Your song is composed by simple chords, yet gentle and playful at the same time. Not confusing and suits well with your voice. You wanted people to notice your voice so you did not use a complicated rhythm. The lyrics came out naturally as this is a song you composed yourself. You closed your eyes and endulged yourself in the music you created. 

" Can you hear my heart? 
  Dugeun Dugeun there it goes, jumping against the wall of my heart.
  Since the day we met, it seems like my life became brighter. 
  Maybe it's what you said.
  Do you remember what you said?
  You said smile, because it brightens up everyone's day.
  But dear, do you know?
  It was my life that your words brightened up.

  Because of you, I learnt to smile.
  Because of you, I brought happiness to my world. 
  And, because of you, I'll strive harder.
  To get one step closer to you. "

 

You ended the song with a long strum on the guitar. Everyone in the room was quiet until Jonghoon clapped his hands. After that, some FT Island members followed and then the other contestants followed too. There's never a clap for any of the contestants before you and you were shocked by this reaction. You scrunched your eyebrows together, confused by this rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter