Chapter 4

How do I live without you? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Staying with EXO

- Reader's POV ♥ - 

 

The noisy house quieted down so fast, that you can't help but hum a song to cover up the quietness. The song that you hummed is "Baby don't cry". That was the first song that you wrote. It was just a sudden inspiration. The first moment you were scribbling the lyrics. Then Chanyeol came into your room to borrow some stuff when he saw the lyrics and took your guitar to start arranging some chords. After that, all you remember was cooperating with Lay, SM Entertainment's composers and creating this song, which was sang by both Exo K and Exo M. 

It was a hit. The melody was sweet and nice. The lyrics very touching. Especially with the boys' beautiful voice that went well with the whole song. Since young, you've always been interested in writing lyrics. You were good in understanding people's heart. You're an emotional person who cries easily when watching sad movies. And upon all that, you were borned with an affinity with music. You are able to sing, pick up musical instruments fast and composing songs was never too hard for you if you put your heart into doing it. That is why SM entertaintment got you to participate in composing a lot of Exo's song.

Maybe that's the reason they agree so fast when Kris asked if you could stay in their dorm because he will get worried if you stayed alone after he debuted. You guessed that you were some use of SM Entertaintment as they agreed without complain as long that I stay careful to not reveal myself to the media before I actually debut or get famous. I guess being the sister of a member from a famous band can be quite stressful. 

*Chuckles

You remembered when you went for an interview with CEO Kim during your first time composing a song for SM entertaintment, CEO Kim accidentally admitted he took a liking to you when he was chatting with the exo members. And so, you were granted free excess and was allowed to submit any songs that you've composed. The best thing that ever happened was you getting the share of the royalty money from SM entertainment too. But the entertainment world does not know you. You never wanted to debut although CEO Kim always urge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter