Chapter 3

How do I live without you? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Breakfast

- Luhan’s POV ♥ -

You saw Xiumin walking towards Bell’s room and you definitely felt something in your heart. You know well yourself that it’s called jealousy. But you swept that thought away as you know that all 12 of you love and cherishes Bell a lot. You poured yourself a cup of water to distract your mind as you heard Bell’s footstep down the corridor.

Your eyes automatically shot up to look at Bell. Bell coincidentally met your eyes and gave you a cute little smile while she greet her oppa, Kris, with a cheerful good morning and settled down beside him. Kris is always a protective oppa that loved Bell a lot. Maybe because of the fact that they were sent to Korea to live on their own, except that their parents sends money for daily expenses every month.

You finished the cup of water and walked over to the sofa to join Kris, Lay and Bell.

 

- Reader’s POV ♥ -

You felt a pang of guilt when oppa asked you if you slept well last night. You were so focused in composing your lyrics you totally forgot the time. You let out a sigh in your heart and apologized to oppa. Luhan took a seat beside you. You always wondered how could you be so lucky to have him as your childhood bestfriend. You guessed it was a gift from god to you.

 

*Sound of maindoor opening

 

“HELLO THERE, WE'RE HOME! ”

Baekhyun’s voice boomed in the house and Lay dropped the remote control in his hand. Baekhyun never failed to frighten peopl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter