Jealousy

The One And Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EXO - M.I.D

 

" damn it ! why did i stalk them ?! arghhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!! " Myungsoo scream and start to throw thing .... The maid in the house start to get scared .. Myungsoo rarely get angry , when he does ... he turns to a scary beast... He keep on throw things , without realising it he take a frame.. A picture of him and hwayoung.... When he about to throw it on the floor , a hand stop him from doing it.. 

" tsst tsst tsst .... i know you'll regret it if you throw this one.. " he said and take the picture off myungsoo hand and waved it infront of him.. myungsoo gasps.. he look around.. the house look... look terrible... Glass shatterd everywhere ... tables and chairs are upside down... He look at the person who stop him , it was his friends.. They look disappointed.. 

" You should be thankfull to Mr.Min . . He called me.. Told me what happen to you.. i can sense something wrong and he is afraid to approch you.. " said sunggyu while helping the maids the clean the mess. 

" dude... you want to throw things? throw thing in your room ... LOOK!!!! the christmas globe i gave you last year... aishhh.. you dont even know how hard i try to buy this.. it's limited edition.. what happen dude " says hoya... the others help the maids the cleans the messed too. eventhough the maids says NO but they still want to do it.. somehow they feel responsible towards myungsoo behave.. 

" we all rushed here like crazy people , racing here ... just to see you not responding to us? we care about you. we know this is about baby hwayoung.. but at least stop acting like this.. she can still be friend with you. bring her out sometimes if you missed her.. there's nothing you can do myungsoo.. now? baby hwayoung is Jay's soon to be wife.. but you'll always be her BESTFRIEND.. for god sake , will you atleast for once STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD? talk with jay ! tell him... you want to hangout with her... I know Jay will understand. besides , he know that both of you have feelings towards each other.. "  Woohyun nag. The others suddenly stop picking things and look at woohyun. their jaw drop. why? because its rarely seeing King Of Aegyo nags like that.. it only starts when he's angry .. but few minutes later , he'll be back to normal.. 

Without saying anything , myungsoo wobble his way to his bedroom... His friends only can shook their head seeing him like that...

" did shorty knows about this ? "

They all shrugged their shoulders to doongwoo's question..  

________________________________________________________________________________________

*School*

denggg dongg deng dongggg.. dong deng dong dengggg. *a/n : if you dont know the sound.. let me tell you. it's a japanese school bell sound.. xD wondering why it's in the story... it's because the sound attarct my attention and it's kind of creepy.. LOL.. ok let's continue * 

Hwayoung walks with Jay that day.. They have a good talk.. Jay walks her to her locker , wait for her then walks her to her class. When they reach there they stop for a while .. 

" see you at lunch Jay .. " 

" you too. and hey .... study smart k. ? " he said while patting her head. 

" hehe arrasoo.. now go to your class.. " she said and shooed him away... 

As she about to walks to Myungsoo , she noticed 2 things, 

1. Myungsoo back to his bad boy image... 

2. Myungsoo is sitting at her place while dongwoo sits at myungsoo's place but there an empty place at the right side of myungsoo.. 

After she talked with her friends (2NE1) ... she walk and sit at the empty sit.. she try to talk to myungsoo, but dongwoo stop her.. he mouthed her " he's in his bad mood" ... she nod.. but deep inside she's dying to talk to him.. 

The class has started , Woohyun turn to myungsoo and knock his table.. Myungsoo slowly open one of hie eye and look at woohyun , woohyun signal to the teacher. Myungsoo turn and look at the teacher , he smirk ... he stand up , he look to his right , hwayoung looking up at him with her cute expression ... He control his feelings and walk out the classroom .. Nobody dare to ask why.. Infinite and 2ne1 let go of a deep sigh.. that makes hwayoung curious .. she slowly give a tap on sungjong's shoulder wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter