1. Transfer to the same school.

The One And Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

* listen to this while reading . >,< saranghae!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's a quiet and calm monday morning for Kim's mansion. It's 8.45 am .  And suddenly..... 

" WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!! I'M LATEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!! WAAAAHHHHHHH !!!! *DUMMMPPP* OUCHH OUCHH OUCCCHHH !!! MR. MINNNNNNNN !!!! IN MY ROOM NOWW ! MY SCHOOL UNIFORM ON BED NOW!!!! WAHHHH ! " 

Apparently nobody get starled , well it's monday.. it's normal for them when their young master Kim myungsoo shout the same old word every monday.. They even imitates him as well. Mr.Min is his personal butler. more to like his second father and mother, since his father and mother are busy with their work and rarely come home. Myungsoo always missed his parents so he always cry about it. Mr.Min is the only who understand him more than other people in the house. After Mr.Min put his school uniform on the bed , he stand right next to myungsoo study table in the room and hold myungsoo bag. 

After finish take his bath , myungsoo walked out the door .. He almost fall down when he saw Mr.Min in his room . 

" Gosh , Mr.Min you scared me. " he said while put his hand on his chest to calm himself and walk toward this uniform. He look at Mr.Min and smirk.

" What? are you gay ? turn around. i'm completely without this towel. " he said while raising both of his hand and move his finger in round motion , signal for Mr.Min to turn around. Mr.Min turns around and chuckles. " He's a cute guy " He thought . Then Myungsoo tap his shoulder , he turned around and give myungsoo's his bag.   Myungsoo's first and second button on his white longsleeve shirt still ed. Yeah. he purposely do it like that. He swing his bag to his shoulder. As he about to go out from his room he look at Mr.Min and smiled . " Hey Mr.Min. Thanks for last night. And dont tell anybody i cried.I'll be going now. See you later appa. " He said and rushed out. Mr.Min smiled at his cuteness. He then realize myungsoo called him 'appa' . He stood there dor a minute and shake of the thought of being Myungsoo's appa. 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile at school ........

Hoya : pssst! where's myungsoo ? * whisper to dongwoo , who sit right next to him*

Dongwoo : It's monday dude ! as usual. late... *he whisper back*

Sunggyu who is sitting behind them noticed the two of them whispering. He look at the teacher who is still writing in front , he slowly stand up and then slap both of their head.

" yahh ! concentrate it's english dude ! " he whisper. The three of them then countinued concentrate on their studies. Their english teacher then turns around and walked toward sunggyu.

" Thank you Kim Sunggyu for slapping both of their heads. and the three of you really need to learn how to whisper.   " she said and walked away. 

Woohyun and sungyeol laugh at them when their teacher whisper at the three of them and whisper " detention" .. Right then ,  * dummm * .. 

Sungyeol : who died infront of our class?!

 Myungsoo quickly stand up and straighten his uniform. He glare at sungyeol and say " Kim Myungsoo died in front of your class " .. he said and took a sit right next to sungjong. As he about to take his book out , he flinch when their principle give an announcement . well there's a speaker in each classroom so yeah. Everybody look at the speaker on the wall including myungsoo. 

" EHEEEMMMM !!! Students in Woollim Academy. There will be a new student . Girls to be honest. So treat them nicely. Their from YG Academy before so , yeah treat them NICELY. i mean it students . including INFINITE. boys , be good. and infinite fangirls , please stop all the fangirling thing for a while . Thank you " 

Right after the announcement the student's started to talk and it's quite noisy. while myungsoo froze. 

" Y..Y..YG students ? " he's stuttering. 

" Hyung why are you stuttering ? " ask sungjong who sit right next to him .

" Guys come here.. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter