Engagement Party

The One And Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

F(X) - ENDING PAGE

It's Sunday... Engagement party start at 10am.. Now it's 9.30am.... Myungsoo is still lying on the bed looking at the ceiling. His mind when blank.... Then a knock on the door finally bring him back to earth... 

" come in " he said without looking at the door. The door crack open revealing his 6 friends wearing suits and tie ... As usual ...... Handsome , Elegant , Adorable and Rich ..... 

"Yah Kim myungsoo.. dress up now.. you're late dude.. " 

He look at his friends busy taking out his suits and tie , his towels for him to take a bath , prepare everything for him .. even checking the shower is good enough for him.. He gets up and say 

"i'm not going.. " 

they all froze ... 

"you cant do this to baby hwayoung.... "

"well , show shorty you're strong .. to faced the cruel reality.... " 

Just when myungsoo is about to say something , his phone rings... He look at the caller id and give a heavy sigh and deep breath before answering it and put it on speaker... 

"ne? babyyyyyyy aaaaaa" 

"myungieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! woahhhhhhhhh!!!!! is it just me or you just sound so excited? " 

"ani... i'm just happy you called me? " 

"jinja???? arrasoo.. aaaaaa myungie.... you're coming right? " 

"molla baby.. " 

"omg ! yay .... you're coming... i'll be waiting... annyeonggggg" 

Myungsoo froze ... Hwayoung really want him tocome.. he look at his friends then back to his phone... 

" did she just hang up on me? " 

" yes.. baby hwayoung is damn cool. she just hung up on you.. " 

" and did she... " 

Sungyeol grab his phone , hoya push his to the bath room , he then hold the door and say " YES SHE'S EXPECTING YOU ! NOW HURRY ! BATH ! " and slammed the door on myungsoo's face.. 

after done with dressing myungsoo making him look more handsome than before , sunggyu pulled him into his car and drove to hwayoung house... 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

*The day before............ Saturday Evening*

"park hwayoung?" 

"ne omma...... " 

"you're not angry at omma right..? " 

"i dont know.. why ? " 

"you heard it from you're brothers about the engagement ... i thought you dont like Jay so i thought it will be hard...that ...." 

"stop omma. you're making things worst.. i like jay or not , that's not the problem... the problem now is............. My promises with Myungsoo oppa. thanks omma for making me breaking my promises. kamsamida.. " 

she bowed and walked away from her mom... Himchan just shook his head... 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

*Engagement Party*

*Hwayoung*

*Jay Park *

"woahhhhh dongseng... you look pretty" 

"woahhh............ i'm lucky to have you as my dongseng ... " 

"kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! marry meeeeeee ! LOL kidding !!!! " 

"omonaaaaaaa.... come here .. let me do your hair. diva key is on styling thing"

The praise keep on going ... 

" Hey fiancee.... look even more pretty today... " 

"hey fiancee.... looking handsome . too much handsome .. my girlfriends will drool if they see you.. " 

Jay chuckles.. He then kissed her forehead...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter