Big fight

The One And Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO - Growl .

 

 

" called hwayoung and tell her baekhyung has make the beast awake. " 

******************************************************************************

" yeoboseyo unnie. why?"

"hwayoungie.. is baek with you ? " 

"nae. wae unnie? " 

" baekhyun has make the beast awake. "

"WHAT ?! THE SCARE SENIOR? "

"yes hwayoungie. " 

" andwae. *look at baekhyun* unnie i'll call you later. " off her phone. 

"baekhyun hyung. tell me again who's bigbike is that ? the senior or your classmate bigbike? "

" my classmate? wae? " 

" look people here will bully the new comer. plus thgey dont know you are appa son and hyung. that bigbike is not your classmate bigbike.. it's the scariest senior bigbike.. and now? your in trouble" 

baekhyun eyes widen. scary senoir she said. he stand up , grab hwayoung hand and start to drag her while runnig. hwayoung followed her... he look angry and scared at the same time. there's a rumors about the scary senior. he almost killed a boy who touch his bigbike. he reach his class and look for the boy.. Sehun look who is in the same class with baekhyun still studying flinch when he heard baekhyun shout. apparently everybody flinch/startled. 

" YAHHHH ! YOU ! YOU TOLD ME IT'S YOUR BIGBIKE! WHAT THE HELL ! " he point at the boy and grab his collar. the boy smirk. sehun look at hwayoung and baekhyun.. 

"hyung , what are you doing?!" 

"baekhyun hyung , stop it " 

baekhyun was so angry , he punch the boy on the face and still continue punching him till sehun drag him away.. Baekhyun struggles to let himself go but sehun is strong and taller, so he cant do anything because sehun lift him and put him on his shoulder. 

" dongseng , go called all of the hyungs and ask them to go to the parking lot. ok?"

" arrasoo hyung" hwayoung said and run to each of her hyung class. they all rush towards the parking lot. they see baekhyun messy hair and the most calm boy in the world, Sehun.. 

himchan : WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO?! WHY CANT YOU STAY IN CLASS LIKE SEHUN ?!

minho : YOU'RE SO DEAD ! BIGBIKE SERIOUSLY?

Daehyun : baekkie... WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SO CALM .???? OH MY GOSHHHH !!!!!

Key : are all of us in a trouble right now? 

Sehun : appa cannot know about this if all of us are in a fight. 

V look at hwayoung and nudge himchan and eye signal him to hwayoung. hwayoung look at them .. they all turn to hwayoung.. 

himchan : why are you here? 

baekhyun : she's with me. 

himchan : SHE'S INVOLVE?! 

baekhyun : no.. well i bring the bigbike infront of her class right? you saw it.. you said it in the announcement. she pull me away from the scene.. and yeah. i dont know where's the bigbike now. 

himchan : YOU DONT KNOW WHAT?!

minho : calm down himchan hyung. let's think first.. 

Hwayoung :  can .. i.. emm... say something? 

daehyun : go on dongseng.. 

hwayoung : myungsoo text me , he told me that the bigbike have safely return to the original place. dongwoo and hoya put it there again. they did everything but right now, sunggyu hyung is in trouble.. 

himchan : like what trouble?

hwayoung : infinite and 2ne1 are on the rooftop now. the scary senior are fighting with sunggyu.. 

they eyes grew wide. they immediately run to the rooftop . V drag hwayoung to her class and told her to stay there no matter waht and he runs to the rooftop and joins the others. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

*Rooftop*

" Yah ! let go of dara unnie now " shout CL ..  

Infinite are all tired fighting. sunggyu been drag by hoya to the side since sunggyu cant stand up anymore. 

Himchan push the rooftop door and revealed all the 7 of them . Key , Minho , Daehyun and Sehun hands in the pocket and smirk at them. Himchan ,V and Baekhyun look fierce and cool at the same time. Himchan walks in first followed by V , Baekhyun , Key , Sehun , Minho and Daehyun.. There are three seniors .. The one in the middle , a bit short but his body .. all are muscles. the other 2 . tall and skinny.. the middle one called , kill a.k.a killer. everyone call him that and no one knows why.. skinny boy no.1  , kenny , skinny boy no.2 keith. 

Kill : AHHHHHHHH. finally the legend siblings are here.. so i heard all of you arrived today . how's your first day in school ? i bet it .. 

Sehun : let go of that girl!!! 

Himchan : you want us? so .. what are you waiting for? we're here. 

Kill : wooo woo wooo. hold up ..  1,2 ,3 ,4, 5,6 ,7 .. oh i think you guys lost one dongseng.. 

Baekhyun : NO. we're not. 

Kenny : heck yeah you are. oh wait. are you saying you're not admitting she's your dongseng.. tssst tssst tssst. baekhyun.. 

Keith : or do you want us to drag her her? 

Himchan : dont you dare touch her!

Kill : so .. now you're saying you have another dongseng. you dude ! so con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter