Her past

The One And Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

)

 

Enjoy ! Infinite H - Special Girl . xD

 

 

 

Myungsoo keep on checking his watch.. His heart beats faster than his expected. He's sweating a lot. Sungyeol keep on looking at him and shook his head. Sungjung keep on telling him keep calm.. Sunggyu keep glaring at him because he cant stop sighing, and it's annoyed him. Woohyun , dongwoo and hoya .. well they sleep since it's history... Finally the last bell to ring , finally rang !!! Myungsoo rush toward the door . the other student didnt even stand up , he's out already. Sunggyu and the others shook their heads. Myungsoo keep on calling hwayoung but she didnt answer. He drive his car fast towards hwayoung house.. As soon as he arrived , he rush towards the main door. He check himself and before he could knock , hwayoung opens the door and walks away.. he comes in and closed the door behind him. "kitchen myungie kitchen" she shout.. Myungsoo walks slowy to the kitchen . " hey baby" he said.. Hwayoung look up then continue eat again.. " hey you've been eating ? how many times did you eat? " he said while sitting down. " i dont know. i dont count. " she said. she stand up , take a cup , pour some juice then walks towards myungsoo and put the cup right infront of his face. " juice" she said the continue eating.. Myungsoo shook his head. " baby? i know you're not okey. tell me everything. i've been worried about you for the pass hours! and where the hell is your phone? " he said while holding her chin and raise her head and look at her eyes. " she's been crying. no wonder she keep her head down" He thought. " in the room myungie. hey .. dont worry im fine now. okey ? " she said and smiled. " oh and dont dare force me to talk Kim Myungsoo. i'm not going to talk. i forget about it already. i'm just planning for a revenge.. " she said while pointing her fork towards myungsoo. " you know what. it's rude to point people with the damn fork. you have to get rid of that bad habit. " he said and sulk. 

DUMMMMMMMMMM .. 

2NE1 and Infinite fall down because all of the worried about hwayoung and kind of pushing each other to go in.. Myungsoo and hwayoung jolted after hearing that sound. Both of them rush towards the door. They saw 9 bodys on the ground and 1 cool guy jump over them , walk towards myungsoo and hwayoung then give cool smile and say " i didnt join them. i was the last one to come out from the car. anyway, you're okey hwayoung..? " myungsoo rolled his eyes at sunggyu . " yeah roll you're eyes kim myungsoo. roll it .. " he said and glare at myungsoo then walks towards the kitchen. " YEAH ACT LIKE THIS IS YOUR HOUSE HYUNG .. YEAH ! ACT LIKE IT ! " myungsoo shout at sunggyu , even more worst sunggyu shout back " yeah , welcome to my house." ... myungsoo ruffles his hair because he is so annoyed with sunggyu. the others managed to get up. Hwayoung shook her head. 

" yahhhhh !!!!!! " bom shout.. " get of me " she said again. hwayoung laugh and pull bom away then sit her on the couch at the living room. Bom sat down and pout. " they hurt me" she said while pouting. Myungsoo shook his head. Now everybody is in the living room. Laughing , talking and even play games. But hwayoung keep silent. Myungsoo noticed it he then stand up and hold hwayoung hands. " come follow me" he said and drag hwayoung to her room. well yeah myungsoo know well about hwayoung house/mansion .. but he didnt come there often because their rarely at home or hwayoung is to busy to entertain him because in YG academy are all top student like in Woollim academy too, so they give lots of assignment and homework for the student . well myungsoo is a nerd so he finish it faster than hwayoung. he gets bored while waiting for hwayoung , so he only come when hwayoung invite him.

Myungsoo sat hwayoung on her bed and he sat right next to her. He cupped her face and say " baby , i dont want to force you i really dont want to. but seeing you zoned off from us thinking about something else really do bothers me. a lot !  tell me please baby please. " ... he persuade her while doing aeygo. " myungie. you're aegyo doesnt work on me. okey i'll tell you. ready ? " she said .. myungsoo look at her and nood. " you.. you look so handsome in school uniform myungie. and you smell good too. " she said with a smile. Myungsoo face palm and shook his head. He lay down on hwayoung bed and rest his arm on his eyes. " why are you so stuborn baby ? why ? cant you just tell me everything? i'm worried about you.. " he mumbles. Hwayoung smile. even when he covered his eyes he still look y , handsome and cool . "why is he cool, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter