Daddy I miss you

The One And Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Father - BTOB

 

* Hwayoung P.O.V*

EXO are having their fun life since they tranfer to the same school with baek and sehun hyung. 1 week later V hyung's friends arrive too. Jin , Jimin , Rap monster , Jungkook , Suga and J-hope. They're so kind to me. Jungkook look like V hyung though. I almost called him 'V hyung ' the other day. They all nice to me. But i dont know why i'm sad. So, i ignore everybody again. i even ignore my hyungs. Myungsoo look worried . He keep on texting me / calling me but i didnt answer. How am i suppose to answer something that even myself dont understand? Chen oppa try to distract my attention sometimes. Kai oppa keeps flirting but baekhyun hyung always get angry when he do that. Chanyeol hyung? well . he cant make me happy since i didnt respond to his joke the other day. I can see everyone is trying. Till today.. Himchan and Daehun hyung friends come.. they are Zelo , Yongjae, Yongguk and Jongup... Daehyun drag me out of the class that day. Myungsoo who was sleeping quickly stand up when he heard daehyun hyung pull me out from my sit.. While being drag by daehyun hyung,  i look back , Infinite are following us. Myungsoo smiled at me. I wonder why.. Daehyun hyung sat me down on the sofa. SO, i did . just then .. 

Exo , Infinite and B.A.P stand infront of me.. Looking at me like i'm a criminal.

daehyun : dongseng.. you know right Yongguk hyung here has the cutest aegyo ?

Hwayoung : *shook her head* Nope. 

Daehyun ; ohh yess. you barely know him.. hmmm

Himchan : just look baby girl .. you'll like it.. 

Hwayoung : *tilt her head* i told you . only myungsoo can call me baby ?! 

V : wooo woo woo. calm down. why are you angry anyway ? he add girl at the back of the word B-A-B-Y.. 

Hwayoung : *glare at V* arra.. arrasoo. what am i doing here anyway? just to listen about yongguk oppa? No thank you. 

Daehyun : w..wa.wait.. hyung.. 

then yongguk move forward. 

Yongguk : annyeong.. 

Hwayoung : *give him a 90degree bow* annyeong.. 

Daehyun : hyung aegyo.. 

Yongguk :   bbuing bbuing.. 

I just stare at him.. his deep voice seems to make it funny but i'm not in a mood to laugh so i smirk.. i heard zelo whisper " she's hard hyung" to himchan hyung. i know, but i dont know why am i acting like this.. My brain wont cooperate with me.. 

Daehyun : how old is our Yonggukie?

Youngguk :   23 years old... bbuing bbuing.. 

Hwayoung : ok.. that's funny.. *smirk*

 Myungsoo : *stop laughing* baby.. it is funny. why are you not laughing.. 

Hwayoung : i dont feel like one myungie.. 

Myungsoo : what do you mean ?

Hwayoung : i'm not in a mood to laugh. just that.. 

Himchan : why are you acting like this dongseng??

Myungsoo : *step forward and head down* You miss appa right? *head up and look at hwayoung*

Everyone look at myungsoo and hwayoung.. 

Hwayoung : appa.... *look down* nae... It's appa bithday today myungie.. *cry*

Myungsoo : *hug hwayoung* hey. i'm sorry.. but.. you have a new appa now. he can make you feel like appa did to you.. 

Hwayoung : it's different myungie. you dont understand.. 

Myungsoo : i do understand. but.. ahhhhh.. *ruffles his hair*

Himchan : appa? who ? our appa?

Hwayoung : no vampire hyung.. *wipes her tears and smile* i have my OWN dad remember? 

Himchan : *nod* it's Himchan by the way.. Learn how to pronounce my name.. 

Zelo and jongup laugh at the nickname that hwayoung give to himchan. No. everybody laugh. except hwayoung.. 

V : arr. dongseng. want to out with hyung today ? 

Hwayoung : where to? 

Key : Lotte world. want to go with us?

Hwayoung : ........................ *

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter