He did what?!

The One And Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinee - Ring Ding Dong

 

It was the most peaceful day of all scholling days.. No screaming fangirls.. No tensions. No bullys .. Just perfect..... In chemistry class, where infinite and 2ne1 having an experiment , Hwayoung look around.. No Kim Myungsoo.. Myungsoo never skipped class. so she ask sunggyu where's myungsoo. But even sunggyu didnt where he's at .. Suddenly.. " Park hwayounggggg !!!!! park hwayounggg ! " everybody was startled with the voice of a boy screaming her name.. Doors open and revealed a boy breathing heavily.. Hwayoung look at him and say " wae-yo? are you okey ? " ... that boy grab her hands and drag her but Hoya stop him.. " where are you taking her? " .. " look hoya.. i need to bring her to the scene.. she needs to stop this" .. " stop what? " says hwayoung.. " you're brother , Himchan is fighting with myungsoo " ... they all gasps and run towards the scene ! 

" PARK HIMCHAN HYUNG !!!!! " hwayoung shout and pulled himchan away from myungsoo .. " why are you doing this hyung ? why would you hurt myungsoo " .. 

" dont defent him hwayoung! i wouldn't do that if he didnt do anything wrong! " 

" AND WHAT IS IT?! HUH ?! TELL ME?! "

" HE.. ARGHHH !!! daehyun explain.. " 

" okey. dongseng.. we did a little research about him.. and we found out he likes you.. i mean. he has a long crush feelings towards you.. So , we let that part go. because it's possible that you like him too and we dont mind as long as he dont hurt you. but just now, all the 7 of us saw it with our own eyes.. he's flirting with suzy ! the girl that bullies you before.. " he explain and Sehun pulles suzy from nowhere.. Hwayoung eyes widen and she let go of myungsoo but still staring at suzy.. Suzy smirk at her.. She got angry and she do the GUILLOTINE CHOKE...

this : 

" yahhhhhh !!!!!! you cant have myungsoo !!! i'll never approve ! myungsoo will listen to me ! yah !!!! i swear if you lay your hand on myungsoo i'll kill you.. " she shout while choking suzy.. Everyone startled and CL rush towards her and pull her away. But yeah her hand reach  and grab suzy hair.. She looks so pissed and suzy pinch , punch and push her hand but failed. Hwayoung grab it as if she never let it go.. Her brothers help CL and finally hwayoung stop grabbing suzy hair.. Her shoulder moves up and down and her breath still unsteady.. She glare at myungsoo.. 

" kim myungsoo ! did you really flirt with her?! " glare at myungsoo

" i didnt ! i swear " 

" but you do look like you're flirting " says Key.. 

" EXPLAIN ! KIM MYUNGSOO !  I NEED SOMETHING TO MAKE ME TRUST YOU! " 

 " i .. i'm not. okey " sunggyu hold myungsoo shoulder and say " let me explain.. it's our fault anyway.. " 

" look hwayoung.. it's a part of the plan.. he hates suzy but in infinite suzy only has her eyes on myungsoo right ? " 

" yes i know. i need to poke her eyes out ! " 

" hwayoungie .. " CL glare at her. 

" ok.. we planned to trick to break her heart and stop her from chasing myungsoo. so tecnically , myungsoo did flirt with her it's because we force him too. Woohyun teach him some tricks to flirt.. but yeah as you can see he cant.. if he can , he'll be in the chemistry class just now.. since everything been revealed now.. we cant prank her anymore.. " 

" so. my myungie did try to flirt her.. " look down... 

" no. baby. look. it's a prank ok.. i dont want to but... they force me " 

" you could've say NO right? " 

" i did.. but they dont listen.. " 

" that's not what i heard. if you say No. you wouldn't flirting with her right? but you did.. so that's mean in the end you agreed to.. myungie. you broke our promises. i didnt even flirt or the worst thing is i NEVER LOOK AT OTHER BOYS EXCEPT YOU ! you make me regret being loyal to you Kim Myungsoo   " 

" no baby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter