Appa is back

The One And Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

INFINTE H - Without You

 

 

*Kim's Mansion*

" Kim Myungsoo honey.. wake up.. it's time to go to school " 

" omma give me 5 minutes. " 

" Kim Myungsoo. Wake Up! "

"ahhhhhh arrasoo arrasoo " 

He woke up and directly walks to the bathroom.. After taking bath , he change his cloth and went downstairs for a breakfast. He didnt talk nor answering his parents question.. He's mine is somewhere else.. His personal butler cleared his troat and excuse myungsoo for the dining table.. He followed myungsoo to myungsoo's car.. 

" i'll walk" 

"pardon... " 

"you heard me Mr.Min .. i'll walk to school. i dont feel like driving.." he said and give a weak smile and walk away...

" he's getting weird and pathethic " Mr.Min thought.. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

*In school*

Hwayoung walks towards her locker. She excuse herself from class. She put her books in.. And stare at the picture in the locker.. It's a picture of myungsoo and her in poloroid photo.. she smiled.. She heard some footstep.. but she didnt care to look..

" myungie. imissyou" she whispers and smiled..

suddenly a hand hold her sholder , closed the locker door, turn her around and pushed her onto the locker... He look into her eyes.

" i never thought you'll missed me"

"myunggg. myung.. "

"shhhhhh" he put his index finger on her lips to stop her from talking..

" you never know, how much i really want to talk to you, joke with you... how much i worried when you fall the other week... worried when you didnt even eat when it's lunch time.. worried when you walk alone.. "

Her eyes become glassy.. she try so hard to hold herself..

" i dont care about class , school or being the next one who is going to sit on my dad's chair.. and rule the company.. i ONLY cared about you... and suzy ? Forget about her. i didnt even flirt her.. your brother probably just saw the part where i accidently hug her.. we talked about something.. and she's not the usual rude maniac as she used to show.. so i feel like talking to her.. and your brothers misunderstood us. "

He let go of her and move backwards till his back touch the wall.. he look at her.. she look at him. still in the same position..

" i dont even dare to go to my locker.. it was so full with our picture.. i was so scared till i..... i make another locker , just for me to hide.. an abandoned locker ... you know where is it right.. i remove the center part and the locker become big. so, luckily i fit in there.. that is where i hide... my secret place.. now you know where my secret place is.. *smiled* and i always saw you passing by.. sometimes stop right infront of it and talk to stangers..  *look down and smiled* " 

"myungie? i...." 

" imissyou.. well.. act like all of this never happen before.. i'm late for class. Yah. dont skip class! pabo.." give a weak laugh and walked away.. Hwayoung left alone .. she cuppend her face and she fall on the floor... sit there and cry.. 

" i never get the chance to tell you , i know your secret hiding place before you told me. i saw you went in there before people notice you... that's why i always walk there. i'm worried about you too.. really worried but i keep it to myself. i've suffered myself a lot . myungie... i cant.. i just cant.. " she put her head on her knee and hug her legs. Someone stop right infront of her. Red converse shoe.. she slowly look up... Zelo.... She quickly stand up and wipes away her tears , dust away her skirt.. 

" Zelo oppa.. what are you doing here ? " 

" i .. arrr.. i'm over there. no i'm in there and i tecnically heard everything " he said while pointing to another abandoned locker. and look at her.. " I hide there when i dont feel like going to class. i didnt know your locker is here. so.. *rubbing his back neck* i'm sorry " 

" *smiled* it's okey zelo oppa. " 

" are ..you.... are you okey ? do you need anything ? " 

" Nope.. *smiled* i just need to go to class.. " before she could walked away.. zelo hold her hand.. 

" i lied.. i know where's your locker is.. that's why i stay there. cause i know you'll come alone to your locker.. the reason is.. i like you. a lot.. will. arrr. will you be my girlfriend ? " he look down then look at her. her eyes widen.. 

" oppa......... i.. i cant... " 

" are you dating kim myungsoo hyung? " 

she shook her head.. 

" you're single ? " 

she nod

" then date me.. i can make you forget myungsoo hyung.. i can make you happy again.. i'll try everything.. " look into her eyes.. 

" ahhh zelo oppa.. give me time.. i cant just accept strangers to be my boyfriend.. " 

suddenly zelo laugh.. he let go of her hand.. 

" you're loyal to myungsoo . TOO loyal.. it was just a trick.. i just want to check how loyal are you.. it's not what i expected . good job. you passed trick no.1 " he said , walked pass her and waved goodbye.. 

she was dumbfounded. " what the hell zelo oppa.. argh.. " she said while walking to her class. she enter the class and apologize to the techer because she's late.. She walk to her sit.. Dongwoo is at her center of myungsoo and her. She look at myungsoo.. Target fixed! Myungsoo busy writing something.. she signal dongwoo to move. Dongwoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter