Jay Park

The One And Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bigbang - Cafe

" whh..wh..what are you do..doing here? " 

" hey ?  are you okey ? " 

" i'm fine *wipes his tears* " 

" myungie.. if you're fine this place here wont be messy like this... and I JUST CLEAN THIS HOUSE ! " she said and pout.. 

"ehh.. sorry " 

" *chuckles* gwenchana.. come.. clean it together.. " 

While cleaning.. it was seriously , awkward silent between them.. 

" so, tell me. are you going to marry him ? " 

myungsoo break the awkward silent moment with the most wrong question to ask in the wrong time and place.. Hwayoung smiled and say... 

"you know i have to myungie.. i cant say no.. if i say no , mom will still go with this marriage thing.. " 

" how about us.. ? " 

" there's no us .. from the beginning till the end.. we're just bestfriend right? " 

" no baby , listen... i love you.. i really do.. i get jealous when you hang around with boys and i dont want you to be other boy's wife ! i want you all by myself... i need you , i want you , i love you ! " 

" na..do.. me too myungie. i know.. but... friend should remain friend.. so.. i'm done cleaning.. i have to go before vampire hyung turns to the real vampire.. annyeong" she tip toe and kiss myungsoo cheek... as she turns around.. myungsoo hold her hand , turn her around, cupped her face and kissed her..... at first she was suprise but then slowly she kissed him back..

after a while.. myungsoo broke the kiss , still cupping her face.. 

"promise me.. no matter what .. you still have that feeling towards me.. and no matter how long is your marriage , how many children you'll have. the one and only husband you have is ME ! arrasoo ? " 

she smiled and nod. He smiled back. 

" now go. i'll clean this messed. you better go before vampire hyung turns to the real vampire.. " 

both of them laugh and waved goodbye at each other.. 

" i'm sorry myungie... " 

"this will be ...... hard for me to accept.. " 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

*Jay Park P.O.V* 

Tuesday .... 4 more days to go.. *sigh* ...... what should i do if she hates me..? Will she accept me no matter what? ahhhhhhh... why cant i stop worrying? 

*saw Hwayoung from far. she's putting something in her locker*

Maybe i should greet her.. right.. be good with her.. *walks towards hwayoung* fuhhhh ! ok jay , take a deep breath and greet her nicely.. 

"hey hwayoung.. " 

*hwayoung look at him* 

"hey " 

Omg ! she just greet me back !

"would..you.. arrrr. would you like to have lunch with me later.. " 

*stop whatever she doing and look at him*

" sure. why not jay ? *smiled* but.... jay tell me.. do you really want to marry me? " 

"yeah. i do.. wae? " 

" *smiled* nice to know that jay.. but, i'm not good at hurting people feelings. but ..... go while you still can jay " 

" i'm.. not.. going to let you go hwayoung.. " 

" wae? " 

" because ...... i.. i love you... " 

" * smirk * you dont even know what love is jay... *saying that while shook her head, she slam the locker door and walk away* " 

well , at least i didnt failed talking to her.. and i'll be having my lunch with her too. 

*End of Jay P.O.V*

__________________________________________________________________________________________

" Hwayoung aaaaa" Jay called her while running towards her ... As usual of course , BTS, BAP, EXO, SHINEE, INFINITE and 2NE1 are there with her .. every free time and lunch time they all will be together.. All of them look back and saw jay running towards hwayoung stop infront of her and seriously needs air to breath... Then , hwayoung smile and hand him , her water bottle..

"Here .. u need it more than me jay oppa. " 

jay look up and look at her water bottle.. 

"eh...? gwenchana... i'm fine. by the way,  just call me jay.. there's no need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter