NO WAY !

The One And Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan : no.. Not that.. seriously not that. that is seriously off the topic.. well *sigh and look down* hwayoung .. will. be ... in... a .. arrangemarriage.. 

All except Himchan and V : what? No! 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Himchan and V look at each other while the others having their mental breakdown.. 

Daehyun : so? how about myungsoo ? who is she going to marry ? isnt she's too young to get married ? 

V : i dont know if myungsoo hyung knows about this but so far only appa, omma, and the 7 of us knows.. who ? She will be marrying Jay Park .. from AOM company... she is young but they will be having their engagement party this sunday.. omma, will tell us soon i guess.. 

Baekhyun : Jay Park ? Hot y son from AOM ? omg ! well at least he's not a player.. 

Sehun : how ? why ? are you ... i mean... hyung. you just say jay park hyung is hot and y... dont tell me you loves boys now? 

Baekhyun : *about to slap sehun head* aishhhh ! you little!!!! aniyooo! i heard it from some girls.. he's a loyal son.. very rich family and he's hot and y.. i heard it from his fan girls in our school! 

Sehun : nope .. not helping.. i need to distance myself from you..

Minho : but.. sehun.. he's right.. 

Key : i know him. he joins the fashion show last week. he sit right beside me.. i was about to be his friend though.. 

V : so... what can we do ? 

Himchan : i dont think he want to marry hwayoung.. 

Suddenly a voice come out from nowhere startled the 7 of them... 

" who.dont.want.to.marry.me?! " 

they all flinch and their face goes pale and they look at himchan like signalling him to talk to her. 

" hwayoung aaaa. calm down .. please sit down.. " said himchan and pull hwayoung to sit.. 

Hwayoung sit down and calm herself.. 

Himchan : look.. omma probably will tell all of us about this. but.. listen. you are going to be in an arrange marriage with Jay Park.. 

Hwayoung : *eyes widen and mouth wide open* Jay FREAKING Park ! 

Baekhyun : ahhh kkaebsonggggg... *throwing both of his hands in the air*

Hwayoung : How did u guys know? 

Himchan : V ... 

V : i ... i.... heard omma talk with appa.. *lied*

Hwayoung : *nods* wait... what about myungsoo ?! i promise him when we're like 7.. or 8 years old that i'm going to marry him one day?! i cant break my promise ! 

Himchan : that is what we are trying to help.. 

Hwayoung : *ruffles her hair* i guess i have to tell him.. 

Key : NO.. you dont have too... hyung will figure something out , right? *look at himchan*

Himchan : yes. we will.. 

Hwayoung : so.... Jay Park ha? the y , hot boy.. are going to be my husband. i feel sorry for him.. 

Sehun ; why ? 

Hwayoung : because he is going to marry me.. and i am trying to stop the marriage.. 

Daehyun : i approve that statement. its true.

Himchan : now.. all of you go to sleep.. tomorrow is school day.. 

They all sigh and slowly walk to their room. Hwayoung suddenly hold himchan hand.. 

" hyung ... you will help me right? there no way i want to marry this Jay Park boy even if he's hot or y.. " 

"i'll try my best dongseng... " 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

*Woollim Academy *

" i won"

"you did not ! " 

"i just did ! " 

"no ! it's me ! i won ! " 

"yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dongwoo stop eating... yahhh ! you finish it !!! " 

Even it's early to be noisy , Infinite is the most noisy group ever.. But Myungsoo didnt actually be noisy that day... he keep on looking at hwayoung , who is seriously need to go back to earth... she's been staring at the wall for 30minutes.. So, he walks towards her desk and knock it.. 

" hello, baby ? are you on earth now? " 

she flinch and look at myungsoo.. 

" ahhhh myungsie *rubs her back neck* ... mianne" 

"ahhh. gwenchana? "

" ani.. actually i'm sleepy.. baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter