Chaos in school

The One And Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

)

 

 

Listen to this while reading , :) enjoy ...

 

 

The school bell rings. English class is over. The student rush out and meet their friends . The corridor is now packed with student.. Hwayoung turns around and look at myungsoo. "aigoo. he's sleeping"  she thought while his hair.. "i'll be back myungie. i'm hungry. i guess i have to find the cafeteria then. got to go" she whisper while gently patting myungsoo head. Before she could stand up , myungsoo held her hands. He still in his sleeping pose. " myungie? " hwayoung said. " hmmm" he humm back. hwayoung smiled. she looked at myungsoo friends. but yeah. their too busy flirting with her member. Only sunggyu remain in his sit.. he look at hwayoung . he smiled then continued playing his phone. " baby.." myungsoo called her. but his head is still down. " yes myungie? " hwayoung look at him and plays his hair. " you're hungry right? let me show you where's the cafeteria.. you cant go alone " he said while standing up. All of look at him and smile. Sunggyu stand up and walks out. but then he walks in again .. " L ? are you coming?  " He ask. Myungsoo look at hwayoung and help her to stand up. " let's go baby " he said and walks out , he never let go of hwayoung's hand even though it's crowded. Hwayoung squeeze myungsoo hands when one of the girl shout something that hurts her feelings. Myungsoo suddenly stop and look at hwayoung.. he cupped her face and smile at her. " baby wait here.. " he said. he tapped sunggyu shoulder and signal him to take care of hwayoung. Sunggyu nodded. Myungsoo walks to the girl that insult hwayoung just now . The girl was leaning agains the wall. She looks at myungsoo . Myungsoo walks towards her with a smile on his face. He touch the girl's lips. He look at her eyes. She smiled. She thought myungsoo is flirting with her. but she was wrong. " .. you messed with the wrong person.. what did you called her just now? you call her right..? look . you're a . she's not a . get it? does your home has a mirror? you look .. ughhhhh ! disgusting.. " he said and left the girl . he then walks towards hwayoung and pull her away from the crowd . 

myungsoo sit beside hwayoung and sunggy sit infront her. it's was awkward silent between them.. " L .. it's all over the school news now.." sunggyu said without looking at myungsoo. " i know" myungsoo answer . yeah continue eating. dont even bother to look up. " myungie? what did you do to the girl ? " hwayoung ask while eating.. "i give her a tiny bit of advice baby. no worries. " he smiled and pat her head before he continue eating.. Hwayoung look at sunggyu. Sunggyu is not eating , he keep on playing his phone. Hwayoung look at myungsoo , he seems cool and hot. The way he smirk when the girls shout " kim myungsoo you're hot! " .. hwayoung trys to talk to sunggyu . sunggyu look at her and said " you know. i'm not allowed to talk to you.. i know what you're going to say.. *grab myungsoo's sandwich and eat it* .. done. i've eaten already.. " .. Hwayoung chuckles. while pointing him with her fork she said " you're a cute boy. and i know you know it.. " and took a bite . 

myungsoo :    hyung.. 

sunggyu : what ? 

myungsoo : give me back my sandwich.. 

sunggyu : what? you want me to vomit on your plate? disgusting. i have image to take care of.

myungsoo : but i was going to eat it hyungggg !!!! 

hwayoung laugh at them. she take her sandwich and shove it in myungsoo's mouth.. Myungsoo took it but he look at her.. " baby wae? you have to eat. you said you're hungry just now.. remember? " he said and try to feed her the sandwich. But Hoya snatch the sandwich from his hand and eat it. " hmmmm.. hwayoung. i didnt know this sandwich is delicious. " he said . hwayoung smiled and say " well . it comes from my plate. like dara unnie said, everything that comes from my plate will taste delicious. " she said and give a little laugh. Hoya laugh and pat her head. he sit next to sunggyu. Myungsoo just smiled but deep inside he's damn jelouse.. 

" Shortyyyyyyyyyy !!!! " Dongwoo called and hug hwayoung from behind.. " how come oppa didnt know you're L's bestfriend hmm. " he said and give the most cute smile he have. Sungyeol come and push his away from hwayoung . " hey shorty .. you're my dongseng now. need help? just call me ok ? i'll kidnap you're phone number from myungsoo. " and sungyeol give her a wink..  " well err sungyeol and dongwoo right ? ermm. dongwoo oppa.. we're b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter