JaYoung's Date

The One And Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jay Park - Joah

 

It's been a week after the engagement party , a week for all the school chaos and rumors.. A week been rejecting jay for a date..  Hwayoung is super tired. She laid down on her bed and hand on her eyes.. 

" tired dear? " Jay said and walks towards her and hand her a cup of chocolate drink.. She take it and sip some.. She nod then look at her study table and sigh.. 

" what's up dear? " 

" i have a lots of homework. i just ..................... dont feel like doing it.. " 

" then dont. " 

"what? " 

" dont do it.... Your dad is the principal.. so what ? " 

" i cant do that Jay. and you dont do that too.. image Jay image.. dad's image will be bad. his stepdaughter used his power with not doing her homework? come on.. it's all about image.. " 

" tell that to Himchan , Daehyun , Key , Minho , V , Sehun and Baekhyun.... " 

" no.. dont tell me they dont do their homework " 

" They dont.. " 

" i told you not to tell me" 

" i dont" 

" you just did" 

" did i ? " 

"you did " 

" oh yeah" 

" yeah" 

" go on a date with me then " 

" yeah .. wait what ? " 

" you just say yes , so no matter what i say after this it wont change the yes answer right? " 

" okey... " 

" go on a date with me ... " 

" No wayyy.. " 

" nope .. not helping.. hurry up and go downstairs . dont try to lock yourself in the room AGAIN . or i'll call mom this time.. " 

Hwayoung :  AISH ARRASOO!!!! 

" goodgirl.. i'll be downstairs.. "

After few minutes of waiting , Hwayong walks down.. Jay look at her and smile... 

Jay : you look.. 

Hwayoung : shut up.. 

Jay :    you look .... shut up ? hahahahaha.. 

Hwayoung laugh too because she found it funnier when jay say it out loud.. They both go out and have fun , the rules is.. NO SKINSHIP/ TOUCHING.. 

" so where you want to go ? " 

" anywhere ! you're the one that brings me on a date" 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter