Kidnap

The One And Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" she's not in her room " 

"her phone is off" 

"she's not with jay " 

" not with myungsoo too "

" not in omma's office or appa's"

" i cant find her .. 2ne1's said she's not with them . "

" WHERE THE HELL IS SHE ?! "

the seven brother's busy searching for Hwayoung.. after come back from school that day , she's gone.. just like that.. it happen for a week already after her fight with myungsoo but she always come back before 3pm. now it's 4pm and her hyung's getting worried plus her phone's off and she's not with someone they know.

Himchan ask V to hacked all the security camera .. all of it. He called infinite to help... Sunggyu got worried too .. So he ask Sungyeol and sungjong to help.. They did but didnt found her.  

Luckily that day , their omma and appa didnt come back so they continue what ever they do .. 

Himchan ordered Minho , Key , Sehun , Daehyun to find her .. They drove out to different location.. 

" we still cant find her , we need more help.. " V said.

Himchan then called all EXO , BTS , BAP and SHINEE to come over. 5 minutes later . The Park Mansion fulled with the loud sound of cars. It's so loud and the cars almost filled all the empty space at the car park.. They enter the house  , the living room is fulled.

" Okey this is the first time we have a visitor and it makes our house full " said baekhyun ..

" so guys. we need your help.. we're worried about hwayoung ... she didnt come back as usual and it's getting late. we cant detect her . infinite are helping too .. "

" myungsoo ? is he helping too ? " ask Chen .

" i dont know.. " answer baekhyun ..

" well , we need him too. he should know where she is.. maybe she's with him.. " said suho. 

" he's at home and hwayoung is not with him " said V while showing his large computer screen to them .Rapmonster walks towards him and look closer.. 

" well , you need to look closely. " rapmonster said.. 

Yongguk look closely at the screen too. 

" zoom in" youngguk said. 

V zoomed in and onew shout " wait !!!! look at the corner ! .. " 

all of the walks towards V to look at it.. 

" that person looks familiar.. " 

" what the?! aish ! " shout himchan and ruffles his hair.. 

" Sunggu hyung ! go to myungsoo hyung house now !!!!!! " shout V to his phone.. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter