Playful Dae

His Rooftop
Please log in to read the full chapter

KEY'S POV

*in school*

"I'll try to come! No promises though.. Bye I need to go now!" I told them.

I was still sad about the news of Eunji so I wasn't in the mood to hangouot with the boys. Plus they were teasing Sunggyu about his date with Eunji.

"Sunggyu hyung and Eunji is starting to date now. What do I do?" I ran my hair in frustration.

"Should I let her go and let her be happy with him or should I fight for her? Ugh why is my life so complicated? I think I need to relax...." I mumbled as I went to han River.

I always go here to have peace in my mind. You know just to chill and relax. But things aren't going my way. Did someone jinx me or something? 

END OF POV

He continued to walk around han river. Then suddenly my body started boiling. I just saw Eunji and Sunggyu all clingy to each other.

Now I'm really regretting my choice of coming here.

Should I approach them or just leave?

Key made up his mind. He started walking because he doesn't want to get hurt knowing his first love flirting with one of his bestfriends.

EUNJI'S POV

While I was touching Sunggyu's face just to annoy him, I felt someone looking at us.

I scanned the place and saw a familiar figure looking at us. I think he's deep in thoughts because normally people will look away if the one he/she is spying looks at them. That's what happens in movies...right?

KEY'S POV

I turned back and walked away, ready to leave this heart-breaking place when suddenly...

"Yah! Key oppa!" I heard my girl Eunji call me.

"Yah! Eunji-ah~ why are you making it harder for me to leave? Why are you hurting me? Do you know how I feel?" I asked myself in my mind.

I turned my back and saw Sunggyu sat upright while waving at me.

I decided to ignore my breaking heart and follow my stupid mind in coming their way.

END OF POV

"Hey! What brings you here?" Sunggyu asks him casually.

"Well it was kind of boring in the house so I decided go here and relax." Key shrugged.

Lies. He went straight there without coming home.

Sunggyu and Eunji nodded.

There was a very awkward silence surrounding them.

"So are you two dating?" Key asked even if he already knew the answer.

Eunji smiled widely then nodded.

"Well goodluck then! I guess I need to give you privacy." Key said trying very hard not to show the hurt in his voice.<

Please log in to read the full chapter