Dodge Grudge

His Rooftop
Please log in to read the full chapter

"AHHH!!!" Sunggyu screamed as he tripped over the ball that Key threw at him.

"SUNGGYU!" Eunji rushed to his side from the benches.

"Are you okay? Nevermind. You do not look okay. Can you walk?" Eunji asked Sunggyu.

Sunggyu chuckled at her cute attitude.

"Of course I can walk! Don't need to get worked up. But I guess I would have a hard time... I think my foot twisted or something..." Sunggyu shrugged.

"Here, let me help you to the clinic." Woohyun stood him up.

"Nah~ Continue your game! I'll bring him to the school clinic!" Eunji wrapped Sunggyu's arms around her shoulder to help him.

KEY'S POV

"I thought Eunji would cheer for me...I mean she would if my team won....right? I didn't mean to throw it at him so hard. It was Sunggyu hyung's fault right? He didn't dodge it we- Aisg. Who am I fooling. Of course it's my fault. Now she's being too clingy to him. You just made things worse, Key. Ugh!" Key blamed himself in his mind.

END OF POV

As Eunji and Sunggyu left, Mr. Kim blew his whistle to indicate that it's time to start the game again. Obviously, Key's team was wiped out by just 2 minutes! Key was so mad because they loss and Eunji helped his hyung.

--

"Yah! Do you even have the strength to help me?" Sunggyu looked at Eunji as she wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"Save your gratitude for later." Eunji rolled her eyes.

"I didn't even than- ooh."

"Can't even tell if I was sarcastic or not. Stupid." Eunji shook her head.

After endless bickering of the two, they finally entered the clinic.

"What happened to him?" Kwon Yuri, one of the nurses asked Eunji as Choi Sooyoung, the other nurse checked on him.

"Well he was being stupid and careless that he-" Eunji was cut-off by an annoyed Sunggyu.

"Yah! I just tripped on the ball then fell!" Sunggyu said being a little defensive.

"Well did you have a good trip?" Yuri joked as Eunji high-fived with her.

"Well I think his in great pain because he can't really walk straight...." Eunji told the nurses as he laughter died down.

"Is Eunji that close with the nurses? Well she looks so comfortable with them. Hmm... I guess I need to know more about her." Sunggyu thought.

Sooyoung nodded then asked Eunji to sit down. Yuri sat with her on the couch while waiting for Sunggyu.

After a while, Sooyoung and Im Yoona, the other nurse came with Sunggyu between them.

"Yuri unnie! Can you get another stool for him please?" Yoona told Yuri.

Yuri did as she was told.

"It's nothing serious. He just got sprained. It would be okay..... around .... probably later around dismissal time or such." Sooyoung said as they helped Sunggyu sit down.

"Okay thanks unnes!" Eunji said.

"How did you even carry him alone, Eunji?" Yoona said.

"Hahaha. You really need to eat more unnies! Your getting thinner!" Eunji giggled as they helped her bring him out.

"Eyy. You know we always eat! Maybe it's the power of.... LOVE?" Sooyoung teased.

The nurses laughed at the red faces of Sunggyu and Eunji.

"Mwo?" Sunggyu widened his small eyes.

"L-O-V-E! Sarang~ hahah" Yuri mehronged.

Please log in to read the full chapter