Unnies

His Rooftop
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunji went to the clinic after thinking of an excuse. 

"Oh what happened?! Your stomach is slightly bruised! And your cheeks are so red!!" Yuri exclaimed as she examined her.

"Sshh!! Yah unnie are you planning to tell those things to everybody in the clinic?!" Eunji hissed.

"Don't worry. Nobody got sick today and students only go here because of 3 reasons. They w-" 

"want to see us, they want to skip class or they are sick." Sooyoung said without shame.

Well they are really good looking. You can't deny that! Eunji mumbled a simple oh to them.

"Did someone do this to you?" Yoona asked as she went to her.

"Erm... nah... just clumsiness..." Eunji answered.

"Sooyoung-ah. Please get an ice pack." Yuri told Sooyoung.

Both Yoona and Yuri knows Eunji is lying. They're sort of Eunji's bestfriends so they can read Eunji easily. But they repect Eunji if she doesn't want to say anything.

"So what happened?" Yoona asked as she got the ice pack from Sooyoung.

"Well... I tripped over something then bumped my stomach on one of the tables so I got bruised." Eunji lied.

"What a very interesting story, Jung! But we weren't asking you to create a story." Sooyoung said getting slightly annoyed by her dongsaeng's attititude.

Eunji sighed in defeat.

"Aish fine. But promise me you won't tell anyone okay? Especially oppa and my parents!" Eunji said and the 3 nurses looked at each other with uneasiness. They nodded their heads hesitantly.

"The queenkas kinda beated me up." Eunji said slowly while preparing herself from her unnies questions.

But to her shock, they keep quiet for a few minutes.

"Gosh Eunji! You know you could tell someone!" Yuri said.

"It's not like they would believe a nerd like me." Eunji shrugged.

"You have us, and your brother. I know you wouldn't want to tell your parents..." Sooyoung said.

"Well I don't want to bother him... and I told you guys already." Eunji said.

"Ugh can you just take those glasses off?" Yoona said out of frustration then grabbed her glasses.

"Unniiiieeee!!! You know why I'm doing this okay? So please stop!!!" Eunji whined.

"Arasseo arasseo!!! Stay here. Have you eaten lunch yet?" Sooyoung asked.

Eunji shook her head.

"Yuri unnie, where's the biscuit I gave you?" Yoona asked.

"Nah! You can have it unnie!" Eunji pushed the biscuit back when Yuri held out her hand giving the biscuit to her.

"I already ate the other pack. Now take it or I'll tell everbody your identity!" Yuri blackmailed. Yuri knows what she did was wrong but Eunji needs to eat.

"Aish. Alright alright! Thanks unnie!" Eunji took it from Yuri and started eating the biscuit.

As she finished eating they said their goodbyes.

"Be MORE careful next time okay?" Yoona glanced at her worriedly as they went with her to

Please log in to read the full chapter