Key

His Rooftop
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Am I that handsome to stare at?" Sunggyu teased while his eyes were still closed.

"Psh. Arrogant Jerk!" Eunji scoffed and looked towards the window.

"Oh before I forget. We're going to have an ice cream date after school today okay?" He tapped Eunji.

"Whatever." She mumbled still looking at the window.

She definitely wasn't mad at him. Maybe because she's used to his arrogance? But she didn't know why she had to talk like that. Maybe it was just her period giving violent mood swings. While daydreaming Mr. Yoo entrs the classroom and the students greet him.

"Okay please pass your projects now." He sad and all of them passed it.

"Woah. This is really nice! Let's see who owns this..." Mr. Yoo raised a certain project then looked for the pair's names.

"Woah I don't know if I should be shocked but it's Kim Sunggyu's work!" Mr. Yoo looked at it with awe. And as if on cue, the students 'ooooohhhh-ed'.

"On second thought. I'm not shocked anymore. Sunggyu-ssi probably didn't help with this. It's obviously Eunji-ssi's work!" Mr. Yoo eyed the half-awake hamster Sunggyu.

"Am I right Ms. Jung?" Mr. Yoo asked.

Before she can even answer, Daehyun shot up from his seat.

"Neh seonsaeng-nim?" Daehyun asked.

Everybody in the class chuckled at his behavior.

"Aigo! That's what you get for sleeping in class! I called 'MS. Jung' and not 'MR. Jung'. Unless you want me to call you 'Miss' too? Detention later! Now sit." Mr. Yoo shook his head.

"Ey~ I'm too cool to be a girl Mr. Yoo! Psh. Fine." Daehyun flipped his hair cooly before he sat down.

"Anyway did he help Eunji-ssi?" Mr. Yoo asked.

She glanced at Sunggyu who is now giving her a please-save-me-i-don't-want-to-go-to-detention look. Eunji decided to so she looked at him with an evil smile. Sunggyu got nervous because her look told him that she was going to tell the truth.

"Of course Mr. Yoo. I would torture him if he didn't! Plus, that's too much work for only one student." Eunji smiled at Mr. Yoo then purposely said the last sentence with more force to make Sunggyu guilty.

"Well if you say so." Mr. Yoo shrugged. He didn't want to interfere. He couldn't care less about them anymore.

"Thanks Eunji-ah!" Sunggyu smiled but Eunji saw that it was like there was an 'i'm so guilty' sentence written on his handsome face.

Eunji was also happy that Sunggyu didn't call her Loser, dork, or mean names. Maybe it was because he was guilty? Or is it because they were in good terms? 

 

"Unnie! Tell me nooooooowww!!!!!" Naeun whined and pulled her as soon as the class was dismissed.

"I'll tell you

Please log in to read the full chapter