Try

His Rooftop
Please log in to read the full chapter

I entered the class after getting my things from my locked. Suddenly Naeun approached me.

"Eunji! How is it ~ ?" Naeun sang playfully while nudging her unnie.

"Nothing really... just like going to an outing with annoying Sunggyu. He was a gentleman though... but still the same old annoying gyu." Eunji said slowly like she was choosing the words she would use because she was keeping something.

"Oh really~ I'm pretty sure there's something else unnie! Your face tells me there's something else! D-did you k-kiss?" Naeun pinched Eunji's cheeks.

"Well...I saw.....Key oppa." Eunji said while looking down.

"O-oh...I guess you need to make up with him?" Naeun shrugged not knowing what to do since she never experience that silly love triangle.

Eunji nodded her head slowly.

"Let's go to class before we're marked late." Eunji pulled her bestfrriend's arm.

SKIP TO BREAK

"Eunji-ah! Wake up." Someone shook her head ever so lightly.

Eunji was confused because usually Naeun would shook her harsher than this one. Eunji rubbed her eyes and saw Key standing.

"Oppa! Are you okay? Nevermind my question. Mianhe!" Eunji hugged him.

"W-what are you sorry for?" Key caressed her hair.

She didn't say anything. Key hugged her back because he thinks she was sorry for the incident yesterday.

"Oppa. Where's Naeunnie?" Eunji broke their hug.

"I don't know... she said she had to do something so she told me to wake you up." Key shrugged.

"Come on let's eat!" Eunji dragged Key in the cafeteria.

They bought their food and ate in an awkward atmosphere.

"Erm... Eun-ah! You know I...l-like you....right?" Key trailed off.

Eunji nodded slowly.

"Wanna go to a date with me?" Key asked. Eunji widened her eyes.

"Is that even okay? What would others think about me? Two-timer? ?" Eunji looked at her bestfriend weirdly.

Key chuckled at her reaction.

"Yah! This is not even a laughing matter! Being called a loser is already enough okay I don't want to be called a especially if I'm not." Eunji pouted."

"Eunji ~ you aren't even together yet. Just dating. It's definitely not considered two-timing because he's not your boyfriend...so what do you say?" Key explained. He saw Eunji's eyes fell as he was talking.

He was right... what was she thinking? This was just a silly bet. And she was pretty sure Sunggyu wasn't taking anything seriously.

"I'm sorry ... just ... I just want you to know how I feel towards you. I didn't mean to hurt you Eunji-ah. You know I would never do that. If we can't work it out, then I guess you were made to be with hyung..." Key said when he saw Eunji. He knew her mood fell down. He is her bestfriend after all.

"O-ok... I guess we can." Eunji nodded slightly.

"Okay don't worry. I know how strict Mr. and Mrs. Jung is about the time. I'll bring you home before dinner time!"  Key said happily because he saw a tiny bit of hope.

"Oh... I'm not available..." Eunji said.

"H-huh? Why?" Key looked at her. They didn't have any

Please log in to read the full chapter