Queenkas

His Rooftop
Please log in to read the full chapter

Krystal punched her on her stomach then slapped her on her right cheek. Eunji winced in pain. When Krystal was about to hit the other cheek, someone knocked on the door. 

Hyuna placed her hand on Eunji's mouth to prevent her from making any noise.

--

Outside the washroom

Minah twisted the knob.

"Yah! It's locked and the next ladies' room is still far away. Can you still take it?" Minah asked her younger sister.

"Unnie!!! Mother nature is calling!" Hyeri tugged her sister's arm then started to twist the knob.

--

Inside the washroom

"Yah it's just them! Unlock it." Hyuna told Krystal.

"At laaaaast!" Hyeri went inside not bothering to say sorry when she bumped the girl who opened the door. She just really needs to pee okay?

"Unnie! Why'd you hit me, ugh!!!" Krystal glared at the door of the cubicle where Hyeri went in.

"She just needs to pee badly. Maybe she didn't see you guys. Anyway. Why'd you open the door? Don't tell me your someone here! I told you guys you cannot do it here in school- OMO!" Minah was cut off when she saw a Hyuna pinning a girl on the wall with the help of Suzy and Jiyeon. 

"OMO! Is that a girl i see? Wait, Hyuna unnie! I thought you like Sunggyu oppa! You're not straight?? Omo this is really shocking." Minah said earning giggles from the rest of the girls except from Hyeri who was also shock from the news. While she earned a  death glare from Hyuna. 

"Mwo? Did I hear right? Hyuna unnie is biual?" Hyeri gasped as she went out of the cubicle.

"What the heck girls. Of course I'm straight! Shut it!" Hyuna looked at them with a what-the-heck-are-you-talking-about look.

"Okay okay. You're not bi! We're just messing with you. Anyway why is this nerd here?" Minah asked.

"Teaching her a lesson." Krystal said while she was sitting on the counter near the sinks.

"Why? What did she do?" Hyeri asked as she washed her hands.

"Two-timing." Jiyeon said.

"What? I can't believe somebody wants to go out with a nerd like you." Minah's widened her eyes.

"Who's the unlucky guys?" Hyeri's curiousity grew.

"Key and Sunggyu oppa!" Suzy said.

"Ugh. Can I not here your nonsense conversation?" Eunji finally spoke up.

"Shut up !" Hyuna spanked her.

"You know what? You're wasting your precious time with her." Minah chuckled at your red swollen face due to the slaps of her fellow queenkas.

"Yep! Unnie's right. You're wasting your time with her when you can be enjoying your lunch with Sunggyu ..... at the cafeteria." Hyeri smirked.

"WHAAAAAT? Sunggyu is there? Well okay I'm gonna get going to see my *namjachingu ~ !" Hyuna said as she went near the mirror and added more make-up on her face.

"Sunggyu's in there? He doesn't really go to the cafe though .... oh maybe because of his foot!" Eunji thought.

"Yah! We're definitely not done yet okay? Stay away from MY Sunggyu oppa! He's mine. This is just a teaser. If I see you with Sunggyu oppa again ...... you're definitely gonna get it!" Hyuna pulled her hair. She slapped her cheeks then punched her stomach.

"And MY Key oppa!!!" Krystal added as she threw another punch on Eunji's stomach.

"Don't even think about stealing the other oppas!" Hyeri slapped her.

Well basically before they all left, all of them slapped both her cheeks and punched her stomach.

"Ugh!!" Eunji grunted then squatted down as the queenkas left,

"I guess I'm gonna skip today's date. Sorry bum oppa ..." Eunji mumbled as I brought out my phone and texted him that something came up.

--

"So how was your date with Eunji, hyung ~ ?" Daehyun teased his hyung.

"Mwo?!? You dated her?" Woohyun almost choked on his food.

"It's dating, not dated, namu." Daehyun corrected

Please log in to read the full chapter