Han River

His Rooftop
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Eunji unnie~ Class has ended!" Naeun poked her.

"Ahhh~ ok ok! I'm really lucky to have a bestfriend like you!" Eunji pinched Naeun's cheeks after stretching.

"I'm going first ok? Urgent family thing! Bye unnie!" Naeun bid goodbye.

Eunji looked around and her classmates were still there. 

"I guess she's really in a hurry! She woke me up early!" Eunji thought as she fixed her things.

Sunggyu who was with L, Kai, Key, and Daehyun went to get his bag on the chair beside Eunji's.

Before he went back to his friends, he quickly placed an origami on her desk. Sunggyu and his gang went out leaving her alone in the room.

As she walked out of the classroom, she saw Mrs. Kang their physics teacher carrying paper and some late projects. Being the good student she is, she approached her.

"Seonsaeng-nim! Need a hand?" Eunji offered.

"Oh kamsa~ uhm what's your name again?" Mrs. Kang handed her the papers.

"Eunji. Jung Eunji." Eunji smiled.

"Oh. From class 2? The one who's always asleep?" Mrs. Kang .

"Ah... deh~ Sorry Mrs. Kang!" Heat crept out on her cheeks.

"Nah~ It's ok! Your grades are pretty high so I'm ok with it." Mrs. Kang winked at her.

"Thanks you seonsaeng-nim!" Eunji giggled.

"Arasseo please place it on top of my table then you can leave." Mrs. Kang told her as they reach her office. Eunji did what she was told.

"Goodbye Mrs. Kang! Have a nice day." Eunji bowed before she went out.

Eunji remembered the note. She quickly got it from her bag and unfolded it.

She sighed loudly. 

"Is this one of his tricks again? Always showing fake messages then he wouldlet me fangirl on my own then make me embarassed because this isn't his real message." Eunji mumbled slightly annoyed while unfolding it more.

Eunji couldn't stop smiling. 

"So that was his message huh?" Eunji thougt while hurrying to the bubbletea store. Knowing Sunggyu, he wouldn't like waiting so she ran as fast as she could.

"Hey! I've been waiting here for so long! I think I drank all kinds of bubbleteas here already!" Sunggyu pouted while he was exaggerating everything.

"Well that was a rare sight! The almighty Kim Sunggyu just pouted!" Eunji laughed at the rare sight and plopped on the couch.

"Whatever. What took you so long? Did you die when you read my note?" Sunggyu w

Please log in to read the full chapter