Revelation

His Rooftop
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Ah-- ugh mianhe for spacing out... Uhm... I.. I'm one of SNSD's cousin..." she said quietly, but enough for him to hear.

"M-mwo? SNSD? The former queenkas of WooCube high?!?" Sunggyu's small eyes became as big as D.O's eyes.

"I didn't know your eyes can get that big." Eunji giggled in amusement.

"Yah! Don't change the topic!" Sunggyu glared at her playfully.

"Tch. Fine. Jessica unnie is my cousin." Eunji said.

"Woah! Then doesn't that make you-"

"Daehyun's sister." Eunji cutted him. She said it so casually, like it was the most normal thing to say. She even continued eating her ice cream! Well she got this far already, so there's no way she could deny everything and back out now.

"E-eh? Daehyun? Jung Daehyun. T-That cheesecake maniac-" Now Sunggyu was really flabbergasted.

"Yes, yes! That dude. Why are you so shock? I mean, it really is a shocking news... but you were about to say it so.." 

"Well I was supposed to say that 'that' makes you a queenka!" Sunggyu says.

"Ooooh... don't tell anybody! Please?" Eunji begged.

"Okay I won't... but why don't you want to be a queenka? You're being bullied. You can even have fanboys who would protect you!"

"I don't want fake friends." Eunji said it again. Every time her parents would ask her, that was her answer.... ALWAYS.

Sunggyu stared at her, not getting what she was saying. He knows there are those people who would act like your friends but then uses you but he just didn't know what she means. Well maybe because he was lucky enough to meet those boys.

"Aigoo... I mean those people who would just use you for fame and all."

"S-so... you were a queenka!!" 

"Uh-huh! Wae?? Can't believe me? You really think I'm ugly huh?" Eunji said in a teasing tone but she was slightly hurt that her crush things she's ugly.

"Ah! It's not like that!!! I just can't believe there are those kind queenkas! All I know is they're ugly s who are attention ." Sunggyu said.

"Well you can add that up to why i don't want to be a queenka."

"But how did you-"

Eunji got what he was trying to say so she simply removed her glasses.

Sunggyu's jaw dropped. He was beyond stunned by her looks. How could a girl be so perfect? He's falling for her more... Waid did i just say mo- Fine. More. This girl is just woah. Why didn't he notice it before? How can a pair of glasses cover this kind of beauty? Well she's still a beauty even when she was wearing her glasses.

"What? Are you falling for me already?" Eunji giggled at his face. He wasn't responding so Eunji decided to tease more.

"Yah! Close your mouth! A fly might go inside your mouth!" Eunji tapped his chin upwards.

Sunggyu was reall

Please log in to read the full chapter